mtbr member
    Nov 2004

primal-sports 50% and more

I got an email from primal-sports that says with coupon code ETAPP7FA I can get 50% off all items in this category:

http://www.primal-sports.com/c-56-e-...reciation.aspx

Many of the items in this category are already reduced, Most of the jerseys are normally $67 and can be had for as little as $12.50.

Got a nice jersey and a T-shirt and it came to $33.69 shipped.

The email indicated it was only for e-team members (there free email list) and could be used over and over till February 10th. I am not sure if this coupon code is specific to me, but I suspect it will work because it subtracted the discount before I entered my email address. If it doesn't work and you are interested you may need to sign up for there e-team list and or call them.
    Last edited by texas; 02-02-2007 at 04:06 PM.
    TEX

I'm on fire.
    New jersey on the way! Thanks
    Sanity is the trademark of a weak mind.
    Cycle CNY

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Yup, works even if you aren't on the "e-team" list. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Fantastic Deal! I just bought 13 shirts and shorts for my wife and I for $285 with FREE shipping!

MW
    mtbr member
    Pickins' are getting slim, but I still grabbed a sweet jersey, t-shirt, and pair of riding shorts... for less than the regular price of a jersey.

Thanks for posting!

--MW

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Primal Sports rocks.

Just got a call from primal sports and the T-shirt I had ordered with my jersey was out of stock. At first I was frustrated that there inventory system had not worked properly. The woman was very apologetic and told me I could substitute anything I wanted and not pay extra. I picked out an $80 dollar Jersey. What a deal 2 jerseys that I like with a retail value of $147 for under $34 shipped. They sure no how to treat a customer.
    TEX

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Texas,
    I got the same call abut 2 hours ago that they were out of one of the jerseys that I had ordered. Kinda frustrating that the inventory obviously isn't real-time on their website. I did end up getting another jersey for the same price, but it wasnt what I had hoped for.

It's carbon dontcha know.
    Ordered on Monday, checked to see the status of my order today and it says that my payment is still pending, even though it appears against my account on Monday. Phoned them up and the lady said wait a couple more days to see what happens...

Annoyingly I was looking forward to having the jerseys by this weekend.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Suprising

I Ordered mine late on Friday and it was shipped on Monday fedex ground. I got it today.

Unfortunately one of the Jersey's I ordered is the wrong size. She told me they would mail out the correct size today with a return mailer for the one that is wrong.

It's a bit of a hassle if I need to bring it to the fedex/kinkos. They did already upgrade a T-shirt that they messed up on which would have been $3.75 for a jersey that with the discount would be $40. I know so I should just drop it off and not make a big deal about it, but I'm tempted to see if I can get them to let me keep it and give it to my budy.

Quote Originally Posted by 6thElement
    Ordered on Monday, checked to see the status of my order today and it says that my payment is still pending, even though it appears against my account on Monday. Phoned them up and the lady said wait a couple more days to see what happens...

Annoyingly I was looking forward to having the jerseys by this weekend.
    TEX

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I didn't receive any confirmation but the stuff I ordered showed up today. Great deal--thanks for the tip!

Does/did you payment still say pending on their order status page?

/wonders if his order will show up tomorrow

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    When my order shipped I was sent a FedEx tracking number

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    I ordered their team tights that show a picture of bib tights, however what arrived was just normal tights, evidentially the image they have up is incorrect. So I will be returning those, they also didn't have the size I wanted so I went with another size, I was in between anyway. So their stock is definitely not real time.

Great deals but not when you have to return everything you order.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    double post

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Give them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddM
    I ordered their team tights that show a picture of bib tights, however what arrived was just normal tights, evidentially the image they have up is incorrect. So I will be returning those, they also didn't have the size I wanted so I went with another size, I was in between anyway. So their stock is definitely not real time.

Great deals but not when you have to return everything you order.
    It sounds like they sent you the wrong item. From my experience they bend over backwards to try to make up for there mistakes. If there are any other items they have that are more expensive that interest you they will likely be willing to substitute them for no charge. Also when they send the replacement they will send a return label.
    TEX

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Great deal. My order came through ok but their jerseys seem to be about a 1/4-1/3 size smaller than other brands and they hosed a buddy of mine's order up too.

My order shipped on Tuesday and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I just didn't get a tracking email and their site hasn't updated.

Fingers crossed I get them before I leave for my ride at midday

mtbr member
    Jun 2005

Mistake for the better...

TEX
    Thanks a lot for the notice, I did use the discount coupon. It worked, there was a mess up but it worked to my advantage. I made the order for excursion loose fit shorts, and the primal logo socks. Plus the discount it was a good deal. Came Thursday, I viewed my order at their website and it indicated the items "not shipped". I called the 1-800 # and I spoke to Donna she said that nobody paid attention to my order. Later on she said that she will reorder them and will ship them overnight (I chose the Fedex 5 -7 day delivery originally). I was happy with the kind of service, I then got a call from them and said that the items I ordered are not available and they allowed me to order different item for the same price. Since the only available baggy shorts would be the more expensive one I told them I'll take the Drifter shorts (almost 2x the price for the original shorts). They said to ship it overnight. This morning I received the package, it was the original order that I did, this afternoon I got the substitute order. I called them to verify if they charged my credit card twice and they said no. I am now talking to Shawna (since Donna is on vacation). I asked what to do with the other package and also asked them if I could keep it. Shawna put me on hold and eventually her response was keep the 2 package...HooooHooooo!!!Great Birthday gift for me as it will be next friday.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Today is the last day.

According to the original email I got today is the last day.
    TEX

Got my 2 jerseys. I'd agree on the comments about them being slightly smaller than normal. Luckily I'd ordered XL instead of my normal L. Pleased with my purchase though...now which to wear today?

mtbr member
    Yes.... it has expired

29 inches and Pissed Off!
    Great service. I got 2 jerseys and 1 short. Another short I ordered they were out of, so....
    I get free shipping and 20% off my next order of anything and any number.
    Dan C.
    CaptainKana.com
    Mountain Biking.....Cheaper than a mistress.