Thread: pricepoint.com

mtbr member

Good job! pricepoint.com

I ordered some new tires & other assorted gear from pricepoint.com yesterday afternoon and according to the UPS site, my order departed Cali bound for TN at 1:34 this morning... I am always skeptical when dealing with a new (to me) vendor, but that is one of the quickest turnarounds I've ever seen from an internet retailer.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Pricepoint is the 1st online retailer I ever bought biking stuff from - my RS Duke 03 for under 200 bills, and it got to socal in record time.
    I have and will shop with them again.

likes to ride bikes
    Pricepoint rox. I buy tires from them all the time and they ship the same day if I place the order before lunch!

Slicker
    Jun 2005
    I've ordered from Pricepoint several times with good results. They do ship quickly which means they have the goods in stock but the standard delivery seems like it takes forever when you're waiting for a new toy!!

mtbr member
    I always choose the standard shipping from price point and usually get my stuff 2 days after I order it.

Czero-they ship out of SoCal, so thats why it got to you so quick. I'm in NorCal.

Student
    i order from pricepoint too, and being from canada it sometimes can take forever to get to me. not with pricepoint, acceptable shipping charges, and in 10 days i have my stuff. super sweet
    [SIZE="3"]The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you'll crash. ~Julie Furtado[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    My new meats should be here Friday... so I can get them on my bike before my Saturday ride!

flow where ever you go

brief vent

I wish my luck was so good with Pricepoint. 1st time I used them was for a large order that ended up with several mistakes and took way too many phone calls to get the correct parts and to get my refunded money for parts that ended up canceled. Next I tried a small order. In that order, ODI replacement grips were backordered after I ordered. I waited patiently for 2-3mos. They finally came, but they shipped the wrong ones (regular length instead of gripshift length).

They have a good return policy I guess, but It takes too much time to mess with returns for Pricepoint mistakes. My time is more valuable than the few bucks I "save".

Note to self: shop elsewhere.
    Note to others: use them as long as it works for you.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by noshortcuts
    I wish my luck was so good with Pricepoint. 1st time I used them was for a large order that ended up with several mistakes and took way too many phone calls to get the correct parts and to get my refunded money for parts that ended up canceled. Next I tried a small order. In that order, ODI replacement grips were backordered after I ordered. I waited patiently for 2-3mos. They finally came, but they shipped the wrong ones (regular length instead of gripshift length).

They have a good return policy I guess, but It takes too much time to mess with returns for Pricepoint mistakes. My time is more valuable than the few bucks I "save".

Note to self: shop elsewhere.
    Note to others: use them as long as it works for you.

Hopefully, my order will be correct...