Thread: Price match

mtbr member
    Jun 2005

Price match

I saw an item at Beyond Bikes and Blue sky, the price of the item at beyond bikes is higher so I used the bluesky price which obviously is lower for the match. How long will it usually take the BB to reply?

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    With all the scary things I've read about Beyond Bikes, I think you'd be better off just buying through Bluesky.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005

availability

I called BB and they said the items are not available, the phone person does not know if they are 2007 items that may come later in the year. So I do not think they will be able to price match an item they do not have. I guess I'll end my quest and stick with the Blue Sky that has much cheaper Answer Kashmir ($109.98). The LBS has the lake (not sure of the model) but at $200.00. Even if I get the overnight mail it will not cost me that much. But I doubt blue sky has it available so it is not practical to pay more for the overnight mail and receive it 2 weeks later. That usually is what happens if you do not call ahead of time to find out if the item is on stock.