mtbr member

Is it possible to buy Specialized Clutch SX tires in the U.S. for less than $65??

I really want some 2.3" Specialized Clutch SX tires but they are freakishly expensive in the U.S. and not many shops seem to carry them. The best price I've seen so far is $60-65 each plus tax and shipping! Lordy! I could put new tires on my truck for less than that! In the UK they are only like $35 each but Specialized won't allow them to ship outside the UK. Nothing on ebay, craigslist, etc. Anyone have any leads?
    "Careful. We don't want to learn from this." -- Calvin & Hobbes

mtbr member
    since specialized only allows specialized dealers to sell their products you're going to have a hard time finding them any cheaper than list price. you may luck out and find some on ebay or cl but i wouldn't count on the cost being much cheaper. support your LBS and they may give you a discount for being a repeat customer.

Former Bike Wrench
    Yep, the only online site authorized to sell Specialized product is Specialized.com... occasionally they put tires on sale but they won't undersell their dealers.