mtbr member
    Jul 2004

performancebike slow to ship?

i placed a order on tuesday....and its still in process mode????????/

On MTBR hiatus :(
    No doubt, I placed an order on 8/3, and one of the three items shipped on 8/11 (+8 days; ship to store). The other two items? One was in stock but is now out of stock with no expected date; the other was out of stock and its expected date slipped from 8/6 to 8/20 to "end of the month".

And so it goes. I got good prices so I'm not complaining... yet.

Sweat is just fat crying.

Oh, for God's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach
    i placed a order on tuesday....and its still in process mode????????/
    You've got 45 posts here and you still haven't learned? Search, man, search.

Edit- here's just one for you: Anyone else think Performance and Supergo's customer (mail order) service blows?

fp
    Last edited by Finch Platte; 08-20-2004 at 08:45 PM. Reason: 'cause I don't have a life.
    Mountain Biking Is Not A Crime stickers, free! (You pay postage. PM me for details.)

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    geeez that sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

pc_load_letter
    took me six weeks to get a couple of fork mounts, a bell, and alock.
    slow to ship, slow to process, slow to refund...
    but they sure are quick when it comes to taking your money and acting like you kicked their cats

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    i'll call monday and just cancel it...screw that....pricepoint shipped 2 diff packages the very next day....i'm not waiting weeks for 160$ order!!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

getting nervous

you guys are making me wonder. I have a tool coming from them, they say it is backordered and available 8/13. I placed my order on the 15th. Lame. I need the tool to get my FS running again. Right now I am riding rigid.

83 feet less per minute
    Jun 2004
    My conversations with them have revealed that if you want anything but slow shipping
    (just getting it out the door) you must pay for extra shipping. In other words, if you don't
    care when you get the item, order regular shipping from them. I have spent a lot of money
    down through the years with Performance. We all deserve better service than they offer.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Don't ever order from perforamance when

the item is not is stock. My item was out of stock expected 8/13. I order 8/13 and it still has not been shipped.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

I have you beat

I ordered a XT shifter on 7/18 even though it was due in stock 7/23. I just wanted to take advantage of the Team Performance 20% payback day. I still haven't received it yet. Also, if you back order something, they ship it free (if other items were shipped earlier) but through normal ground. Team Performance members are supposed to get their items 2nd day.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I ordered some Egg Beaters back in July, I just got them now. The website still says In Process. I also ordered a stem that was on closeout from $60 down to under $10. It said it was in stock but when I received my order the invoice says discontinued so I guess they ran out. They didn't charge my card for it. Overall it was fine but don't trust their website. Order processing is slow and shipping is very slow. They ship USPS Parcel Post! Its like $0.50 more to ship Priority. Whatever, I got a killer deal on the egg beaters (under $40) so I didn't really care.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    i'm still waiting...even got my lockring from ebay..that was won 5 days after perf order.....bs..i'll never buy from there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Performance regular shipping is really slow. They haven't sent me an order confirmation so I inquired by email and they told it was "being processed" and would be here in 7-15 business days. Lame.

I will probably buy from them again though- the 20% coupon that seems to be regularly available here due to kind MTBR members with some kind of connection, makes Performance prices very good.

I heartily agree with the advice to use 2nd day shipping. For some reason I spaced that out on my last order. The time before I got my 4 tires the 3rd day after ordering- that's the way to go.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    i saved 30 bux with the 20% but i rather have not saved anything to get my stuff like regular online stores...maybe they should have fine print that says upgrade to 2day air..or your order will be outdated by the time recieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1