Don't touch me!

Performance shipping pool!!!

Taking bets/guesses on when my standard shipping package will arrive. Ordered on Mon, 4 Oct 2004 01:37(CDT). Credit card has not been charged, order has not been processed.

Just for reference, today is Fri, Oct 16 2004 23:51(CDT).

ps. I live in Columbia, SC. According to Mapquest, it is 231.17 miles away from my house, a 3 hours, 56 minute drive.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    OK I'll guess 16 days.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Liberal Guess - 10 Days

If you are lucky, the order will have "downloaded into the system" by Monday, checked and confirmed by a customer service supervisorial importante personna, and then "Processed" by Tuesday. It will then flow around in their computers for a while and eventually end up on a truck that goes to the California hub, from there to a bunch of other hubs, and finally the item will be in your hands with a bolt or two missing due to poor packaging.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Will it have been worth it to have not paid the extra $3 and gotten 2 day (I always receive within 2 days)? It seems to be well said that going ground with them takes significantly longer. Did you call customer service to know that it has not been processed, or are you using their online feature?

Quote Originally Posted by beeristasty
    Taking bets/guesses on when my standard shipping package will

mtbr member
    May 2004
    It takes 8 days from order to delivery for me.So I have learned to accept that fact.
    It's just when I get them to pricematch and throw in the 20% coupon, no one can touch their prices!

Don't touch me!

Well, I am 315 miles away.

I'll give them another 35 miles since they have to give it to UPS. So total distance from UPS to my house: roughly 350 miles. I used to order ground shipping when they had their sh*t together, and it would get to my house in less than 4 days.

I don't absolutely need the stuff now, so I rolled the dice on ground. The price was right with 20% off.

I think its kinda funny(pathetic?) when I place an order online somewhere else a week after I place the order with Performance, and the second order gets here before Performance's.

Instead of whining about it, I decided to have a little fun with it. I might give them a call in a week if nothing lands at my door.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by beeristasty
    Taking bets/guesses on when my standard shipping package will arrive. Ordered on Mon, 4 Oct 2004 01:37(CDT). Credit card has not been charged, order has not been processed.

ps. I live in Columbia, SC. According to Mapquest, it is 231.17 miles away from my house, a 3 hours, 56 minute drive.
    Thursday is when it'll arrive, but if one of the warehouse manager's has a birthday, expect a delay since everyone went out to Hooters.

mtbr member
    I'm in SC too, and I ordered those ultra shorts and a tire late on Monday night. I got the package today (Saturday) and I chose the cheapest shipping option, US mail.
    If you're credit card hasn't been charged the order may not have even gone through.

Lou.
    04 Stumpjumper FSR Pro
    Airborne Ti HT
    Trek Rigid SS - No suspension, no gears....no problem

Don't touch me!

And the winning reply is:

NEVER!!!

Just got off the phone today and CS said there are no orders with that number(you know, the order number that was in the confirmation e-mail they sent me?). The CS rep told me everything about nothing. I was truly enlightened.

Yadda yadda yadda, I should reorder everything. Another satisfied customer. To be fair, their first screw up with me out of about 10 orders. A .900 batting avg(not to shabby for tee-ball).