None shall pass.....

Smile Performance scores one (first in a while)

OK, I have bashed Performance and Supergo a couple of times in the past few weeks for bad Cust Serv. However, this week I have a better story to tell...

The pump head on my Hurricane Max snapped while inflating a tire last week. I called Perf CS and told the rep that I had the pump for 6 months and the head snapped off during use. She put in an order and said she would contact me if there were any problems. Three days later, the pump head is on my door shipped via FEDEX 2 day air.

Given the recent posts and my own experience, I expected weeks, not days. I gotta give credit where it is due.

I know this does not erase previous mistakes but it is a step in the right direction. Keep it up 'P'.
    Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time... You silly English KI-NIGGIT

mtbr member
    May 2004
    For me, out of maybe 10-15 orders and $$$$ in the past year, they've behaved as good as or better than expected. I can't think I'm too special, so I really think that this must be the experience the vast majority of people have and these stories people bring in the forums are exceptions that usually deal with low stock or backordered items, and also when they have no interest in following up with a phone call. And factoring in the coupons and TeamP discount, there I'm happy to buy anything I need that they have from them.

Quote Originally Posted by sircrashalot
    OK, I have bashed Performance and Supergo a couple of times in the past few weeks for bad Cust Serv. However, this week I have a better story to tell...

I know this does not erase previous mistakes but it is a step in the right direction. Keep it up 'P'.