mtbr member
    Aug 2007

Performance sale through 6-26

Performance is having a pretty good sale this weekend. Their brand shorts and jerseys 50%. That puts their ultra bibs at $45 and shorts at $40. A lot of accessories 15-20% off. I have had good luck with the ultra shorts. Nice multi density chamois.

Just hit it with speed
    Not to steal any thunder from this thread, there may be deals to be had, but be very weary, I noticed multiple items went up in price, so the "discount" is negated.

i.e. Eggbeater 3 pedals that went from 99.00 to 119.00, etc. then with the coupon, they actually end up more than what they were before the sale!
    Don't hate on the minivan!!!!!!!

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Though they still have some of the older 2007 Camelbak MULEs for $40 if you missed that deal. (Can't post any links to Performance Bicycle nor the old thread here yet.)

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by GFisher2001 View Post
    Not to steal any thunder from this thread, there may be deals to be had, but be very weary, I noticed multiple items went up in price, so the "discount" is negated.

i.e. Eggbeater 3 pedals that went from 99.00 to 119.00, etc. then with the coupon, they actually end up more than what they were before the sale!
    Very true. XTR trail pedals were $180 immediately before the sale, now they're $216. Whattadeal.

rjx
    mtbr member
    Raising prices before a sale makes me never want to purchase anything from them.

One Gear
    They change their prices all of the time. I paid $199 for a DA cassette last week and this week the price is $264. After the discount, it's still $24 more. They guys at the stores are constantly confused as well.

You have to be careful anytime you buy from them.

Good luck

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GFisher2001 View Post

They always put the prices back up to regular price and then throw the discount in. Every time they have a sale they raise the price

that guy
    Jun 2011
    There were still some pretty solid deals to be had -- especially on the "door buster" items. You did have to pay attention, though.

I picked up quite a few odds and ends... Riding shorts, 2007 camelpack MULE, some GU, chain lube, etc.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManBike View Post
    Very true. XTR trail pedals were $180 immediately before the sale, now they're $216. Whattadeal.
    And now that the "sale" is over, they're $200. Like everyone says, you just have to pay attention. They price match, so if you're willing to do a little research their funny pricing doesn't matter too much.