mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Performance Bike 15% off today

As my local PB employee says, just wait a week and we'll have another "one day only" sale.
    15% off online. Free shipping to your local PB store on orders $50 or more. Of course the usual brand exclusions apply (which are normally the items I want).

Find Bikes, Cycling Clothing, Bike Parts & Bike Shoes Or Your Local Bike Store at Performance.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by westin View Post
    As my local PB employee says, just wait a week and we'll have another "one day only" sale.
    15% off online. Free shipping to your local PB store on orders $50 or more. Of course the usual brand exclusions apply (which are normally the items I want).

Find Bikes, Cycling Clothing, Bike Parts & Bike Shoes Or Your Local Bike Store at Performance.
    If we order via online and ship to store, for returns or exchanges can it be done in store or does the item have to be shipped back to the distribution company or returns department?

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    When I order online and need to make a return the local PB ships it back for free then I wait the 2 or 3 weeks for my credit card to be reimbursed. The local PB says their inventory/cash flow would be screwed up by the distribution center return so the item goes back to the mother ship.

Quote Originally Posted by ncruz408 View Post
    If we order via online and ship to store, for returns or exchanges can it be done in store or does the item have to be shipped back to the distribution company or returns department?

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    The 15% is extended another day to Tuesday.

psycho cyclo addict
    It will be 20% Thanksgiving weekend if you can wait...

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by edubfromktown View Post
    It will be 20% Thanksgiving weekend if you can wait...
    *********************l/QK4EL[/IMG]
    Thanks for the heads up
    Last edited by gridtalker; 11-15-2012 at 05:40 AM.