mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Pedal Force Carbon Hardtail $525 Group Buy!

Group buy ends May 31st!!

The Pedal Force MT Carbon Frame Group Buy #3 has started! the prices have 2 levels of discount:

1 - 9 buyers $750 (full price)
    10 - 29 buyers $600
    30 or more buyers $525

There are 7 buyers now, with 2 at the $600 level (I am one of them)

If you even think you can use one of these frames, join in and save $$$. Tell your friends! Post on other forums! Lets make it to 30+ buyers. I have been trying to get another group buy started, and it is finally here. $600 is a great deal for a frame like this, and $525 is incredible!

I am not affiliated with Pedal Force in any way. I just want to get a great deal on a carbon frame. All the reviews of these frames have been very good, and the past group buys went well.

Please join at the $600 level! It should be easy to get 8 more buyers. If there are over 30 buyers total, the price will drop to $525 for all buyers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

This frame sells on Ebay new for around $500-520

Do a search for "carbon mountain frame" and you will find several sellers who sell this exact same frame.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    There are now 9 buyers, and only 2 weeks left to join. Go to the pedal force website... selct products... and group buys...select the group buy tab!

Join now and try to go for the $600 level that only needs a few more buyers!