mtbr member
    Jun 2004

PANTS! Cannondale Grind(?)

At least I think they're called Grind pants. They zipper into shorts, have a chamois boxer short included, nice velcro and straps for adjusting them. Problem is the cheapest I've found them is $139 and the guy said he'd take the tax off too - nice considering the tax is 15% here.

This is a link to them: http://www.cannondale.com/clothing/0...del-6M223.html Pretty sure they're the same pants I'vebeen checking out at the LBSs. Does anyone know of a good deal on these, in Ontario would be cool but wherever is fine, or a comparable pant from another comapny? These pants fit so many needs I have right now but are just too much money for me.

is down to roll...
    I've been looking for a some short/pants combos. The only ones I've seen are TLD and Azonic and those go for $99 us. TLD has more of a racer fit while Azonic caters to the FR genre. I bought some Fox Huck pants w/ zip off legs for $40 on clearance at pricepoint, but their 36 fits more like a 35.
    -R

Members who have read this thread: 0