mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Paging Germans (Nuernberg preferably)

Hello,

Does anyone knows of a bike store in Nurnberg where I could get spokes DT Swiss Supercomp? In the place where I live they are only sold in packages of 72psc, and I need 4 different lenghts. A friend of mine will be visiting Nurnberg, Germany soon and I thought I'd ask her to get me these spokes, but I am not sure if she can find a bike store with these spokes.

Thanks in advance,
    Megavolt

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

nurnberg contact.....

Quote Originally Posted by MegaVolt
    Hello,

Does anyone knows of a bike store in Nurnberg where I could get spokes DT Swiss Supercomp? In the place where I live they are only sold in packages of 72psc, and I need 4 different lenghts. A friend of mine will be visiting Nurnberg, Germany soon and I thought I'd ask her to get me these spokes, but I am not sure if she can find a bike store with these spokes.

Thanks in advance,
    Megavolt
    hello; lived there for a year & there are plenty of well equipped shops;eMail inge at ;Bergner-Oberasbach@t-online.de / she lives there & may know address's........larry.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Thanks Larry, I emailed her Sunday but no reply yet. I still have hope.

Quote Originally Posted by '02 NRS
    hello; lived there for a year & there are plenty of well equipped shops;eMail inge at ;Bergner-Oberasbach@t-online.de / she lives there & may know address's........larry.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    The request is still valid.
    I emailed Inge and got no answer.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Good job! nurnberg contact.....

try searching on eBay under items available to germans or in Germany.use t-mobile or giant team for example.you will find sellers near or maybe in Nurnberg who will know the contacts.I tried a few & if any respond will forward the replies......larry.