Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Pacenti rings for 15 bucks.

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  GuitsBoy 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Awesome. Picked up two 34's and a 36, and a spare pair of valve stems. Even if I dont use 'em, somebody I ride with will.

#4 ·
Anybody's card get charged yet? Still waiting for a charge, or shipping confirmation. Though I did receive an email a couple days ago asking me to clarify which ones I wanted exactly.

#6 ·
Yeah, I remember it billed as bikelugs when I bought my xd freehub from them. I shot them an email to see if they were waiting on me for anything.

#7 ·
Got email back. Out of 34s by the time it all got sorted out. Sad, cause I had just switched over my 26 inch to single speed in anticipation of it. Ill still get the 36 for the time being, and I think Ill throw caution to the wind and try one of those overseas $17 ones off fleaBay. Anyway, it was a sick deal for those who got in on it.

#9 ·
Just a heads up / plug for Kirk Pacenti. There were a couple mixups with my order, the first time I've had any issues with an order from there, but Kirk went over and above to make sure I was happy, even on such a small order. Just want to put it out there that Pacenti's customer service is second to none.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.