Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    mtbr member
    ^worth sending easton an email in case they are official dealer

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=mfa81;12675463]^worth sending easton an email in case they are official dealer[/QUOTE

Good idea. Just a follow up to my previous message confirming that something fishy is going on with this company. As I assumed, my order was never shipped. The email I received stating that my order had shipped (without a tracking #) was a complete lie. I just received an email from Outside Outfitters stating that they are cancelling my order and refunding my card. No info whatsoever on what happened to my order was given. I repeat, DO NOT ORDER from this company. Chinese company's are better than this one. BBB, here I come.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Live pretty close to these guys and stopped in an while back to check them out. They don't actually stock anything, it's all drop shipped which explains the shipping delays/disconnect.

Nice people, except when they looked at me like an idiot when I asked if they had a tube...

All fat, all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Baby View Post
    Live pretty close to these guys and stopped in an while back to check them out. They don't actually stock anything, it's all drop shipped which explains the shipping delays/disconnect.

Nice people, except when they looked at me like an idiot when I asked if they had a tube...
    lol that does explain a lot!
    My raceface warranty experience was a pain through them too.

squish, squish in da fish
    if they drop ship, why the need for a store front and employees?

mtbr member
    Jun 2016
    I ordered a stem adapter from these guys and ended up having a bad experience. They charged me when I placed the order, but the product didn't ship for two weeks when I called to inquire. I then cancelled the order and they told me they refunded me, but never got the refund after 17 days. Still trying to get my money back. Worst merchant ever, if not fraudulent.

App-a-LATCH-un
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwrinkle View Post
    if they drop ship, why the need for a store front and employees?
    I thought that the big distributors, QBP, etc. required a storefront and a repair shop to get parts from them. The reason my dream of selling online only never escalated.
    Fifty-two, I mean fifty-four bicycles on the wall
    Ready to ride, ready to ride until the last of them falls

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    just to check with all of you, did you get the refunds in the end?

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hellomcfly View Post
    I've had a bad experience with Outside Outfitters, I would not recommend using them. Ordered "in stock" handlebars and my credit card was immediately charged. After 7 days without any kind of status, I called them and was told that the bars were backordered and that they could not give me a ship date. (So why was my credit card charged???) I canceled the order at that time and received an email from them stating that a full credit had been posted. A month goes by and I see from my credit card statement that I never got the credit. Have contacted them multiple times since then, and after another week I still haven't received the credit. Looking at their BBB complaints, this seems like their standard MO. I wonder how many people don't notice that their credit was never issued.
    having this same trouble!! last email I got from them said they were sending my problem to the owner of the company to get this sorted out and 11 days gone by, nothing yet!

mtbr member
    File a complaint with your credit card company and they will immediately charge back the purchase. That is what outside outfitters doesn't want you to do. They are flat out crooks! Do not purchase anything from them.

mtbr member
    I'm assuming you work for them or they are your buddies??? Get real

mtbr member
    Jan 2015

update

Placed an order on 7/23. I know better than ordering without checking comments but Price Point had just screwed me on a sale while they were going out of business. I figured I'd just buy the stuff Price Point shorted instead of trying to get a refund with a company going out of business. Ordered from Outside outfitter on 7/23. Didn't hear anything from them, no tracking number no email. I emailed them on 8/3 they replied that it would ship in 2 to 4 days. 8/9 and it still hasn't shipped. They will not answer the phone. I'll give it a couple more days then I'm calling the bank to dispute the charges.

update...22 days since my order, no part, no tracking number, they won't answer the phone or reply to email. Called my bank to try to dispute charges.

update... after disputing the charge with my bank the order was miraculously processed and shipped. Took about a month and many emails to get my part...NOT WORTH what I saved. This is a total scam of a business!
    Last edited by Giggitty; 09-12-2016 at 05:40 PM. Reason: update

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    10 days and no tracking number or follow up email. I tried calling throughout the day and I never was able to get ahold of anyone. I sent an email as well.

mtbr member
    Not to be a smart a$$ and say I told you so but I told you so. These guys are flat out CROOKS. If you do decide to order with them, use a credit card. They even tried to tell me that if I filed a complaint for a chargeback, it would take twice as long for me to get my money back. What a crock. I received my credit in less than 2 hours from a well established CC company. This CC company also told me it wasn't the first time it had happened. Go figure.

mtbr member
    13 days without any tracking email. I've sent out 4 emails with no response. Everytime I call no one answers and there's no way to leave a message. I'm calling my credit card tomorrow and cancelling the order. This headache is not worth the $13 I would've saved with jenson usa or any other retail.

mtbr member
    Yep, just dispute it through your CC company. That's exactly what outside outfitters doesn't want you to do. The CC company will charge it back immediately.

mtbr member
    My CC already credited my account for the full amount but these guys are real characters! They responded immedaitely after I contacted my CC company (before that no response). This is some guys named Ken's response:

Given that you have filed a dispute, we have cancelled your order, and will not be refunding your payment.

This is just unacceptable.

mtbr member
    Sep 2016
    Please don't be fooled by the slightly better than normal prices from Outside Scamfitters. I had to get my bank to refund the charges after an order i placed was not fulfilled or refunded after several emails, and phone calls. There is something very wrong about their operation, and it stinks of scam.

Use Jenson, or in my case Chain Reaction. same product door to door Ireland to Texas, in 3 days.

Fat & Single
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Baby View Post

Whats a tube ?

My posts are from back in 2013, sad to hear they have gone down hill.

Have not placed an order in a few years due to the US$-AU$ gap... and the fact some Aussie shops have stepped up to the plate.

Sounds like their drop-shipping operation has slowed right down, but that's no excuse to why they wont reply to emails.

Good luck !
    Trek 9.9 Superfly SL
    FM190 Fatty
    Indy Fab Deluxe 29
    Pivot Vault CX
    Cervelo R3 Disc

mtbr member
    Dec 2015

Not a great experience here either

I placed an order with outside outfitters last week thinking that I could save $5 over my regular sources. The order sat for 6 days with no update so I called today and was told that the item was out of stock. Ken was polite and honest about it and didn't give me and hassle about canceling the order and refunding my payment but it did set me back a week. I immediately placed the order with modern bike and got a shipping notification within 5 hours. Maybe the thing to do is call and make sure their distribution network has your item available before you actually place the order.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Interesting. They always have the best price around for Race Face Atlas Pedals. Almost bought some a couple different times. Assumed they we're legit for some reason.
    Knolly Chilcotin
    Knolly Warden
    Knolly Podium

mtbr member
    I ordered a SS cog from them a week later asked them about it and said it is still processing. Over a week and it still did not SHIP!

Here is their customer service response:

Service, Customer
    Oct 19 (2 days ago)

to me
    Your order is cancelled, and a credit posted for a full refund to your card.

Good luck finding that cog somewhere so that you have it in less than 3 days. I'm sure they grow on trees.

Yes, that is copy/paste from the entire email. Maybe the worst customer service I've ever experienced. BTW - My credit card still does NOT show a credit - if it doesn't by next week I will contact my CC company about FRAUD.

Paul
    “People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death." JM

mtbr member
    Dec 2015
    I've been waiting a month for my refund. I called and was told it had been issued two days before I cancelled the order. Lol. My next call is to my bank.

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    I thought I would describe my bad experience with Outside Outfitters. I stumbled across their website and the prices seemed quite good. On 09/19/16 I placed an order for QR skewers that were supposedly in stock. On 09/23/16 I hadn't received any info about the items shipping so I sent them an inquiry email. Ken replied and told me it would be another 3-5 days before the items shipped...this sounded fishy so I cancelled my order. I received a reply that the order had been canceled and a full refund had been posted to my credit card.

Almost a month after canceling with several email inquiries, they still had not refunded my credit card. I called my credit card to dispute and they issued a chargeback. A few days after that, Outside Outfitters actually refunded my card, so now I'm ahead since I have money from the chargeback and the refund. Since Outside Outfitter finally actually did what they were supposed to do, I called my credit card this morning and canceled the dispute. Here's the ironic thing...even though I canceled the dispute, in order for Outside Outfitters to get their money back, they still have to respond to the dispute.

Even though they have very competitive prices, I certainly will never order anything from Outside Outfitters again, and I would caution anyone to be very careful about this company. At best, they have questionable business practices, and at worst, they are simply scam artists. I suspect that they slow walk refunds hoping people will forget.

mtbr member
    Dec 2015
    Same here. I was told the refund was issued but it never came through. I finally had to contact my bank and let them dispute it. They issued me a temporary credit and that will become permanent once they recover the funds from Outside Outfitters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Sep 2016
    14 Oct - Ordered Placed
    25 Oct - Will notify you via eail when items is shipped.
    1 Nov - No Replies.

Should I just notify them that i want a refund and proceed to contact my bank and let them dispute it?

All fat, all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by lozipai View Post
    14 Oct - Ordered Placed
    25 Oct - Will notify you via eail when items is shipped.
    1 Nov - No Replies.

Should I just notify them that i want a refund and proceed to contact my bank and let them dispute it?
    Likely the fastest way....

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Stumbled across this thread through a Google search. I sent an order through them for some rims as they appeared legit and came up in the Google product search, placed order on October 27th and didn't hear anything. Called last week and got the line "oh well our distributor has plenty of stock so it should be shipping an a day or two." Nothing for a week, called back today and got fed the exact same line again. Called the guy on it and just asked to cancel my order, now I've gotta see if they refund the CC. Will update if they refund or if I need to file a dispute

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    I'm beginning to wonder now about this place. I placed my order on 11/7 and got the automatic reply that we will send you an email when it ships. 9 days later I called to ask what the hold up was and he said it was not in stock but the distributor has good inventory it will be another week before it ships? 9 days is an eternity nowadays with Ebay, Amazon shipping? What is the deal with this place?

BBB review on them.

https://www.bbb.org/stlouis/business...-mo-310480850/

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Original order was on 11/7. This is from their website.

ORDER FULFILLMENT TIME
    Please note, order fulfillment time is 2-3 business days for most items and 5-7 business days for Marmot, Mountain Hardwear, Osprey Packs, and Deuter brands not counting weekends plus ship time. (i.e. If you place an order before 3:30 p.m. CST and add 2 day guaranteed shipping you will receive your order in 4-5 business days total and 7-10 business days total for manufacturers specified not including the weekends, holidays or when the shipping carrier is closed.) Click "PLACE ORDER" to finalize your order and you will receive order confirmation via email immediately and the tracking number will be emailed when your order has been shipped. Outside Outfitters GREATLY appreciates your business

I just received this email today......

Thank you for your order. The XXXXXXXX is being shipped to us from the distributor warehouse. This has required additional lead time, and we appreciate your patience during this longer than normal fulfillment process. Your order is scheduled for delivery to you in 5-7 business days.

You will receive email notifications of updates and tracking info/link as your order is completed.

​Ken​

So they are not the fastest, slowest, or clear on their website about what items they carry in stock or pull from somewhere else.....3 weeks is just too long to wait for an item such as this. I believe I saved $6 from buying here rather than Ebay. Ebay has much better resolution though if the seller does not adhere to its shipping estimates. Lesson learned....I wont be purchasing from here anymore. The product I ordered could be shipped USPS in a padded envelope BTW so snail mail should take 3-5 business days........

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePitch View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder now about this place. I placed my order on 11/7 and got the automatic reply that we will send you an email when it ships. 9 days later I called to ask what the hold up was and he said it was not in stock but the distributor has good inventory it will be another week before it ships? 9 days is an eternity nowadays with Ebay, Amazon shipping? What is the deal with this place?

BBB review on them.

Just went through same thing with these jokers. No shipping email after a week and it took 2 days to reach them via phone. They said they were waiting to receive the items from the vendor. Another couple days I called again and got the same answer; still waiting on the items from the vendor! And they never sent an email or any communication to the inform me of the delay.

I called and cancelled the order, asking for a prompt refund. 5 days later, no email, no refund. I called again and was told they would expedite my refund. Another 4 days and I just receive an email the my refund was "in queue"! Mean while I order the items through my LBS and received them in 3 days.

There are WAY to many great on-line retailers and LBS's to deal with this BS.

Please avoid Outside Outfitters. They are a terrible on-line retailer with shady business practices.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by twowheelfury View Post
    There are WAY to many great on-line retailers and LBS's to deal with this BS.

Please avoid Outside Outfitters. They are a terrible on-line retailer with shady business practices.
    I cant remember a situation where I am more displeased with the buying experience than with this place!

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    This place should be destroyed via the internet (Forums, BBB review, etc.)

Absolutely shady, fraudulent crooks. I'm amazed they are even still in business.
    Makes me wonder what they are using the money that they charge for since they don't seem to deliver the ordered items and take weeks to refund.

I now have to file a dispute thru my CC.

mtbr member
    Nov 2016

For the love of god do not buy from outside outfitters

Quote Originally Posted by 13JMH View Post
    I am resurrecting this thread because I feel fellow riders should know the truth about Outside Outfitters. Bottom Line, they are AWFUL!!! DO NOT order from them. I believe there is more going on than just slow shipping. I ordered an Easton Haven Stem on May 20th, finally received an email (with NO tracking #) on May 31st telling me my order had shipped. Today is June 8th and I STILL do not have my order!!! Buyer Beware, these guys are crooks! I have filed a dispute with my CC company and I will also be filing a complaint with the BBB. Horrible company! Reminds me of the New York/New Jersey electronic dealers selling TV's online!
    I second that - AWFUL company.
    Better Business Bureau: 23 positive, 77 negative, 56 complaints
    (and still a "B" rating from B.B.B.?!????!)

People are saying 'shipping takes kind of a while' - i could see this as a valid point IF the website made ANY indication it would take even remotely as long as it does. From everything i read during the checkout process, my item would ship 'standard ground' in 2-3 business days...
    This is what happened so far:

November 7: 2016: ordered pedals $6.99 for standard ground shipping
    November 16: email saying they were shipped "from the warehouse to the distribution center"
    November 16: I replied asking why i was never told it would take this long and why their "ships in 2-3 business days" is so wildly exaggerated
    November 21: they reply that i would get priority 2 day shipping, and a confirmation once 'it was dispatched to my address'
    November 28: still nothing yet

FORGET a return/refund IF i ever even get these pedals and dont want them. I give it about a .01% chance they would ever refund me.

squish, squish in da fish
    BBB can be bought ppl, so don't get hung up on that

mtbr member
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwrinkle View Post
    BBB can be bought ppl, so don't get hung up on that
    Pedals can be bought too. Either from a website that says 2-3 days shipping and takes 2-3 days to ship, or from a website that says 2-3 days shipping and takes somewhere between a month and infinite to ship

CC
    Oct 2004
    Weird, i never had a problem with outside outfitters, found some amazing deals on there over the years... I always thought they had one of the better websites. No disputing problems people are experiencing though, i'll think twice from now on.

Warrior's Society
    I just use their prices.....and have Jenson price match them. Then I get my items in a day or 2 max.
    I resolve to constantly assert my honest opinion on anything and everything - whether it is requested or not.
    Bucky the Cat

mtbr member
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikej View Post
    I just use their prices.....and have Jenson price match them. Then I get my items in a day or 2 max.
    That is smart. The price for my pedals was $40 lower than anywhere else

I was able to get through very quickly and actually talk to someone who was friendly enough. They said i should have my order by 10/3, making it about 27 days since i placed the order. I'm cancelling if i do not have it by 10/5.

I was polite and suggested some feedback that its very misleading to say 2-3 days and its a month. They said theyre 'getting hung out to dry' by the warehouse.

Most of the posts around the internet indicate the extremely innacurate shipping dates are a widespread and recurring thing.

It would be one thing if they said it would take 25 days to process before they shipped and let people choose if they wanted to wait. They just flat out lie instead - not ok with me. Its not my problem they have a terrible supply chain

mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Do not buy from Outside Outfitters

Original order was on 11/7. This is from their website.

ORDER FULFILLMENT TIME
    Please note, order fulfillment time is 2-3 business days for most items and 5-7 business days for Marmot, Mountain Hardwear, Osprey Packs, and Deuter brands not counting weekends plus ship time. (i.e. If you place an order before 3:30 p.m. CST and add 2 day guaranteed shipping you will receive your order in 4-5 business days total and 7-10 business days total for manufacturers specified not including the weekends, holidays or when the shipping carrier is closed.) Click "PLACE ORDER" to finalize your order and you will receive order confirmation via email immediately and the tracking number will be emailed when your order has been shipped. Outside Outfitters GREATLY appreciates your business

I just received this email today......

Thank you for your order. The XXXXXXXX is being shipped to us from the distributor warehouse. This has required additional lead time, and we appreciate your patience during this longer than normal fulfillment process. Your order is scheduled for delivery to you in 5-7 business days.

You will receive email notifications of updates and tracking info/link as your order is completed.

​Ken​

So they are not the fastest, slowest, or clear on their website about what items they carry in stock or pull from somewhere else.....3 weeks is just too long to wait for an item such as this. I believe I saved $6 from buying here rather than Ebay. Ebay has much better resolution though if the seller does not adhere to its shipping estimates. Lesson learned....I wont be purchasing from here anymore. The product I ordered could be shipped USPS in a padded envelope BTW so snail mail should take 3-5 business days........
    Follow up to my post about this order. Today is the 11/29 and I still have not received my product.....I did not even receive the link to my shipping confirmation as it is stated above. (this email came to me on 11/17.) If the lead time was correct it should have been here around the 25th. With the holidays in the middle I gave it a few extra days and still nothing. I dont even have a tracking info at this point. Three weeks is an eternity these days with Amazon, Jet.com, Ebay, etc, etc.

Online bike shops like Jenson, CC, and Backcountry are getting my orders to me in under a week!

Save yourself the hassle and use them to price match other sites....

mtbr member
    Nov 2016
    I second that

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Follow up to my post about this order. Today is the 11/29 and I still have not received my product.....I did not even receive the link to my shipping confirmation as it is stated above. (this email came to me on 11/17.) If the lead time was correct it should have been here around the 25th. With the holidays in the middle I gave it a few extra days and still nothing. I dont even have a tracking info at this point. Three weeks is an eternity these days with Amazon, Jet.com, Ebay, etc, etc.

Online bike shops like Jenson, CC, and Backcountry are getting my orders to me in under a week!

Save yourself the hassle and use them to price match other sites....
    I decided to call Outside Outfitters last night to inquire about my order. I spoke with a man named Ken and asked if I could get an update as to why I don't have my product or shipping confirmation? I gave him my order #, he looked it up and mumbled something like "I show you don't have it yet?" I said no, and I don't have the shipping confirmation you said I would receive either.........nothing was said. At this point I really wanted to give him an earful about how bad their customer service is and what a complete disaster their store is but used some self constraint and politely asked can you cancel my order? He said yes I will send you a confirmation email that we are refunding your purchase. That email came about 15 minutes later. I realize that my card can't be refunded as quickly, I believe most places require 2-3 business days for a refund to show. I checked this morning for the refund and it's still not there. My hope is that the refund doesn't take as long as their horribly misrepresented shipping times. I will report back when/if the refund happens.

I looked for the item I wanted to purchase from them last night. It looks like I put myself through all this for $6!

Stick with a reputable online shop. There are so many good ones out there. This is not one of them.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Done with these clowns

I decided to call Outside Outfitters last night to inquire about my order. I spoke with a man named Ken and asked if I could get an update as to why I don't have my product or shipping confirmation? I gave him my order #, he looked it up and mumbled something like "I show you don't have it yet?" I said no, and I don't have the shipping confirmation you said I would receive either.........nothing was said. At this point I really wanted to give him an earful about how bad their customer service is and what a complete disaster their store is but used some self constraint and politely asked can you cancel my order? He said yes I will send you a confirmation email that we are refunding your purchase. That email came about 15 minutes later. I realize that my card can't be refunded as quickly, I believe most places require 2-3 business days for a refund to show. I checked this morning for the refund and it's still not there. My hope is that the refund doesn't take as long as their horribly misrepresented shipping times. I will report back when/if the refund happens.

I looked for the item I wanted to purchase from them last night. It looks like I put myself through all this for $6!

Stick with a reputable online shop. There are so many good ones out there. This is not one of them.
    After two days trying to call them and ask how long it's going to take for them to refund my money I gave up and filed a claim with my credit card company. They never answered my email and can't pick up the phone....there only open 5 hrs a day!

Save your time and money and go elsewhere.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    At this point, this thread should be Stickied.

mtbr member
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Buc_Nasty View Post
    That is smart. The price for my pedals was $40 lower than anywhere else

I was able to get through very quickly and actually talk to someone who was friendly enough. They said i should have my order by 10/3, making it about 27 days since i placed the order. I'm cancelling if i do not have it by 10/5.

I was polite and suggested some feedback that its very misleading to say 2-3 days and its a month. They said theyre 'getting hung out to dry' by the warehouse.

Most of the posts around the internet indicate the extremely inaccurate shipping dates are a widespread and recurring thing.

It would be one thing if they said it would take 25 days to process before they shipped and let people choose if they wanted to wait. They just flat out lie instead - not ok with me. Its not my problem they have a terrible supply chain
    Update: never got a tracking number, never got a ship notification, never got my pedals (I had the month wrong in last post it was 12/3). So now its been exactly one month since my order. They randomly replied to my email from nov 20 (which was never answered) today on dec 6 saying they will upgrade me to priority shipping (which they had already told me twice).

I had sent an email yesterday asking to cancel. Also now they seem to be ignoring my phone calls. I called 7 times during business hours the past 2 days, and left one message each day requesting a cancellation and a screenshot proving they canceled.

Better Business Bureau B+ business!! Can we file a complaint with BBB for being a bad business themselves as well?

Through all of this I also realized its totally unfair to legit, good bike stores that offer price matching. This horrible shitshow of a company can offer a low price and then take somewhere between a month and an eternity to give you your order. Then companies that actually fulfill their time commitments have to match prices. Not fair to them.

CC
    Oct 2004
    Outside Outfitters always just struck me as a internet store front for distributors catalogs. It's not uncommon. Kind of like Niagra cycles and many others. I've ordered from them many times, never an issue. Often i don't price match because they have low prices and some stuff that i can't find anywhere else.

mtbr member
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Cant Climb View Post
    Outside Outfitters always just struck me as a internet store front for distributors catalogs. It's not uncommon. Kind of like Niagra cycles and many others. I've ordered from them many times, never an issue. Often i don't price match because they have low prices and some stuff that i can't find anywhere else.
    Then they shouldnt clearly state at checkout that your order will ship in 2-3 business days when it takes 25 and counting....

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    I finally received an email back from Outside Outfitters regarding how long it's going to take to get my money back now that I have cancelled. Keep in mind I cancelled the order 8 days ago!!!!!

I see that your credit has been entered internally and that the refund is in queue to be been processed to your card. I have marked this "Expedite" and forwarded it to our Accounting Department. A Refund Receipt with Transaction ID will be emailed to you as confirmation that it has been completed.

Ken

I worked at a very large retail chain and refunding someone's money did not take the Accounting Department....just a few clicks on the computer and money is back into the account it came out off. This place continues to amaze me at the pure nonsense they are spilling out. F you outside outfitters! 8 days to refund my money? Actually 8 days and it's in que to be refunded eventually?!?!?

Called and cancelled this transaction with my credit card company.....avoid this place at all costs!

mtbr member
    Nov 2016
    I finally received an email back from Outside Outfitters regarding how long it's going to take to get my money back now that I have cancelled. Keep in mind I cancelled the order 8 days ago!!!!!

I see that your credit has been entered internally and that the refund is in queue to be been processed to your card. I have marked this "Expedite" and forwarded it to our Accounting Department. A Refund Receipt with Transaction ID will be emailed to you as confirmation that it has been completed.

Ken

I worked at a very large retail chain and refunding someone's money did not take the Accounting Department....just a few clicks on the computer and money is back into the account it came out off. This place continues to amaze me at the pure nonsense they are spilling out. F you outside outfitters! 8 days to refund my money? Actually 8 days and it's in que to be refunded eventually?!?!?

Called and cancelled this transaction with my credit card company.....avoid this place at all costs!
    They have to mail your card number to their card staging outlet first though, which usually takes 4-5 (70-140) days. Then begin the manual de-entry process. After yours is complete in 2022 and they refund the total minus a 75% restocking fee they'll start on mine.

mtbr member
    Same experience as everyone else. I've ordered from them before and had no issues. But ordered last month and it's still processing...maybe it's the holiday season but answer your phones! I got a hold of someone last week saying their distributor had shipping issues and it should be out early this week...it's Thursday...now I'm getting NO phone answers. NO response to emails. May have to call my cc to cancel the charges.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast