mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Is oddsandendos / Mike Garcia still in business?

Anyone done any business with Mike at oddsandendos.com recently ? I've had several emails and phone calls go un-returned over the last 4-5 weeks.

The website is semi-functioning, but the shipping rates are out of whack ($20+ to Priority Mail sixty spokes?) and it still says they are "creating an all-new website for 2009."

Mike was always my go-to guy for spokes because the prices are reasonable ($.69/spoke for Wheelsmith DB14) and he would send them via a flat-rate Priority Mail envelope for a flat rate of $6. Now I'm wondering if they are even still operating.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    I always had better luck calling him on the phone - good guy - hope every thing is OK

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by InertiaMan
    Anyone done any business with Mike at oddsandendos.com recently ? I've had several emails and phone calls go un-returned over the last 4-5 weeks.

The website is semi-functioning, but the shipping rates are out of whack ($20+ to Priority Mail sixty spokes?) and it still says they are "creating an all-new website for 2009."

Mike was always my go-to guy for spokes because the prices are reasonable ($.69/spoke for Wheelsmith DB14) and he would send them via a flat-rate Priority Mail envelope for a flat rate of $6. Now I'm wondering if they are even still operating.
    Yeah, that's who I used to order spokes from. His new web site has been in a semi-functioning state for the better part of a year now. I wish he'd get it fixed. I hate placing orders over the phone.