mtbr member
    Sep 2011

O2gearshop.com Legit and experience?

Sorry i didnt know where to post this at so i thought id post here. Im looking at buying a hitch rack and the prices are pretty much the same with free shipping everywhere but i found this place online through google shopping search for 35$ less than everyone else just checking to see if anyone has any experience with them O2GearShop.com

mtbr member
    I got my GoPro through them late spring/early summer this year. The price was really good and the shipping was free, however my order took over a month to arrive, they didn't respond to emails about it, and the reps I talked to on the chat service gave me ship date that they still missed. From what I saw looking through shop reviews online after the order (my mistake there) it is not uncommon for them to ship orders a month or two later because they never had the inventory to begin with

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    They have no inventory. A few rare folks have good luck, most likely if you order from them you will be waiting a month (if you're lucky). Also, they charge as soon as you order, and sit on your money until they can actually get you what you ordered for cheap enough.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by boomn View Post
    I got my GoPro through them late spring/early summer this year. The price was really good and the shipping was free, however my order took over a month to arrive, they didn't respond to emails about it, and the reps I talked to on the chat service gave me ship date that they still missed. From what I saw looking through shop reviews online after the order (my mistake there) it is not uncommon for them to ship orders a month or two later because they never had the inventory to begin with
    yea after further review im noticing late shipments i saw on their facebook page someone ordered some shades and the person wrote them asking about the order its already been a week and they still havent shipped it

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I placed an order and they didnt have what i ordered in stock...however the refund service was super fast.

OMG!
    i ordered a pair of 09 hellbents for a ridiculously low price in 2010, and they ended up being out of stock, so they sent me a pair of 2010 hellbents for the same price!!

highly recommend.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    They are slow to ship, but I've always received my product from them...

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    yup, I got my camelbak mule from them which was the cheapest price I've found. It said it will take 5-7 days just to ship it. Took about 2 weeks may be little more to get it but I wasn't in hurry so I didn't mind to start with. I got it just find and enjoy having it now. Only down side is that I run out of water in 3 hours or sometimes less which basically ends my ride. . I think I need 200oz bag which I don't think they make so I might need to buy one more and put one on front and the other one on back.