mtbr member
    Feb 2005

No code needed for free shipping

All non oversized items are shipped free at www.treefortbikes.com
    www.treefortbikes.com Just lauched V2.0 with free shipping and low prices!

Old school BMXer
    Too bad practically nothing is in stock. And although you show some DT Swiss stuff, you don't even list the rims - what's up with that?

And man, that web site is clumsy to use! Not only is it a pain to navigate, but there are way too many glitches in its operation. Very frustrating.

Remember the KISS principle. Simplify the site, and I may consider adding it to my favorites.

I'll stick with the usual mail order companies, thank you.
    May the air be filled with tires!

This is bat country.
    OOooooh buuuuurn!
    If the rig made the rider, I'd be pro...

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    remember speedgoat has free shipping on all orders over $100

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster1200
    Too bad practically nothing is in stock. And although you show some DT Swiss stuff, you don't even list the rims - what's up with that?

And man, that web site is clumsy to use! Not only is it a pain to navigate, but there are way too many glitches in its operation. Very frustrating.

Remember the KISS principle. Simplify the site, and I may consider adding it to my favorites.

I'll stick with the usual mail order companies, thank you.
    Thanks for taking the time to look at our site.

We try for a very high fill rate of about 80% or so. We use a managed warehouse for shipping. Most orders leave in less that 72 hours and if it is something that we have at our retail location it ships that day(or next business day depending on the time/day of the order) .

What wasn't in stock that you were looking for? If it is available from any of the major parts companies I'd be happy to track it down. We are currently over sold on Mavic products and they are out of just about everything also.

As for the DT Swiss rims. We are able to sell them, but they just haven't made it up there yet. We are adding new products everyday.

As far as the site glitches go I would like to know what sort of problems you are having and what operating system and browser version you are using. We are putting every effort forward to make the site as easy to use as possible. While the site has been in developement for almost 2 years now it has only been live for 3 weeks now.

All other comments are welcome,
    Thanks again
    Craig
    Tree Fort Bikes
    www.treefortbikes.com
    www.treefortbikes.com Just lauched V2.0 with free shipping and low prices!

Members who have read this thread: 0