Thread: Newegg?

mtbr member

Newegg?

Anybody else surprised like me that Newegg sells bike stuff? and lots of it from smalls to big.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cman8 View Post
    Anybody else surprised like me that Newegg sells bike stuff? and lots of it from smalls to big.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. I was kind of shock when they popped up on google shopper as the lowest price for a item I was looking at.
    Killing it with close inspection.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I bought a timbuk2 bag CHEAP from them.

mtbr member
    I think its awesome that they have a lot of smalls and others like say you mess up a right side BB cup, you can get one there for replacement!

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    I buy all my computer parts from them and love the price, service, and selection. Never bought anything besides computer parts from them though.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    I'm noticing this more and more. Like Jenson selling camping/backpacking gear. I bet they're all starting to cross-list stuff. Like little Amazons.

mtbr member
    Newegg has built a great reputation for being one if the best online computer retailers in the USA. I have been using them for 10+ years with nothing but high regard for them.

Recently they have expanded their business to marjeting for 3rd party vendors. This unfortunately has given them some negative reputation because they cannot always control the quality and service if their 3rd party vendors. Their warranty, return & exchange policies for items sold by 3rd party vendors is also limited. Just like Amazon & Ebay be sure to read ALL the details prior to purchasing.

I love the Newegg iPhone App... better than Ebay's app.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    I think Amazon is easier to deal with then Newegg when it comes to problems with a product or order. Also ive found amazon more willing to bend there rules and take a lose to keep there customers happy even when they technically dont have to. Where as about a year ago I had a problem with a MOBO and new-egg wouldn't replace it and I had to go through a long drawn out repair process with the manufacturer for a MOBO that never worked from day one.