Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MartinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,430

    New Chainreactioncycles coupon for March?

    Hey all, anyone know if there is a new coupon code in the latest issue of Decline for chainreaction? There was one in the march issue, but for some reason the magazine only just arrived on our shelves in Canada this week and the coupon number in that issue expired on March 4th, which is the day that issue showed up here so I missed it. I gather from Declines website that the April issue has just been released in the US so if anyone has it could they check?
    Much appreciated!

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    271
    i'd be very interested to know as well.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    564
    What was the coupon for, what percent, or free shipping or what?
    Niner Jet9

    Niner Air9

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SOCAL_STINKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    213
    5% discount on all orders over $100.
    code:ESHXPUVHXWGP
    Ends april 5

    Plus they have free shipping on orders over $300

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    271
    ^^ do they ever have larger than 5% discount? As 5% really isn't much :P

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: V.P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,699
    can Europeans use these coupons as well??

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SOCAL_STINKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by -=phelan=-
    ^^ do they ever have larger than 5% discount? As 5% really isn't much :P
    I'm not sure. That is the discount in the current issue, I'll check out some of my older issues and see. Yeah it's not much, but if you spend the $300 to get free shipping, then its like getting a free pair of grips or something...

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SOCAL_STINKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by V.P.
    can Europeans use these coupons as well??
    I don't see why not as Decline readers are all over the world...

  9. #9
    Founder: Dirty3hirties
    Reputation: ddraewwg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,958
    Anyone know how long it takes to get a package delivered from Chainreaction to Norcal? My order left on Monday 3rd and has yet to arrive. Their website says "worldwide" within 5-8 business days. The US isn't as far away as some other countries so I figure it shouldn't be 8 days. According to the chainreaction site, I can't even make an inquiry for a delayed package until 28 after it has shipped! So I'm wondering when I could expect it. Any clues?

    *edit* Never mind...just arrived.
    Last edited by ddraewwg; 03-12-2008 at 09:18 AM.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    770
    Well, it takes a couple days for the shipment to get to the US and that's where the USPS takes over. USPS takes approximately 7 days or so to get to CA from the east coast. Certainly seems in line with shipping times.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17
    Any new codes, am planning to order a custom wheelset in the next few days...

    Thanks!

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MartinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,430
    They no longer have discount codes in their "decline" ads, they stopped with Aprils issue.

  13. #13
    Reviewer/Tester
    Reputation: Rainman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,205
    Quote Originally Posted by ddraewwg
    Anyone know how long it takes to get a package delivered from Chainreaction to Norcal? My order left on Monday 3rd and has yet to arrive. Their website says "worldwide" within 5-8 business days. The US isn't as far away as some other countries so I figure it shouldn't be 8 days. According to the chainreaction site, I can't even make an inquiry for a delayed package until 28 after it has shipped! So I'm wondering when I could expect it. Any clues?

    *edit* Never mind...just arrived.

    You should try ordering from Australia... Takes weeks to get the stuff down here.



    R.
    It is inevitable ...

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman
    You should try ordering from Australia... Takes weeks to get the stuff down here.



    R.
    Only when the stuff is out of stock / on back order.. or Parcel Force decides to go on a smoko...
    Experience from numerous orders show it takes about 5 working days.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •