mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Need a Titanium Riser bar Moots,Seven,Tutec,Brontrager:)

[SIZE="1"]Howdy,
    My new user name is now bagscreener I'll get until that later if any one wants to know this!!!
    My former user name was HogLeg Yea like what Clint EastWood used to call his 44 magnum "the most powerful hand gun in the world @ that time
    Well during the 3rd to last Hurricane to hit South Florida two years ago the storm wrecked the hell out of everhthng down here the Hurricane did away with my ISP that I was using at the time I also lost my email server that was being usee gy this is the reasoning for the user name change...

Well I seem to have a predicament that I know can only be resolved on this site I have built up a Seven Teres full suspension (some might argue that 2" on the rear really isn't a full suspension bike but hay what the heck.
    I recently got a pair of LP composite 1" riser bars and while they are nice the aren titanium which is really what I am wanting!

If anyone out there in cyberbike land know's of a shop that has a pair of New Old Stock (Moots, Seven. Brontrager & Titec or some other no name brand of titanium riser bars[/please let me know.

Sincerly the poster currehtly known as bagscreener but formerly known as HogLeg

What I am really wanting is a real set of Titanium riser preferably by Moots<-know they don't make them any more same with Seven<-they don't make them any more

I also would really like a pair of the Bontrager titanium crowbars bars hell I would even go for the unbraced model too.

I would also be interested in a pair of Titec hell-bent or which ever other model of titanium riser bar that they make I am not worried about the supposed fatigue and cracking of the handlebars I could really care less.
    I have been all over the tri-county area down here in South Florida looking around and can't find a thing all over Miami-Dade County all over Fort Lauderdale-Broward County and all over Palm Beach the Island and the rest of West Palm Beach County.

If anyone knows of a shop that has a pair of the aforementioned titanium riser bars new old stock or heck even used and in pretty good shape I'll be sure and make it worth your time and effort looking around for me.

Thanks in advance the user formerly known as HogLeg and currently known as bagscreener.
    abm7390@bellsouth.net and or abm7390@gmail.com

Thanks and any help would be gratefully appreciated.
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by bagscreener; 09-21-2006 at 07:53 AM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Dr. Beat
    Jan 2006
    To bagscreener, formerly known as HogLeg

How 'bout titanium AND funky, new school handlebars? Check out: www.jonesbikes.com for his H-bar. There are other threads/photos on this website on the same. Check 'em out. Just put one on my SS bike, but not yet had chance to ride. You may want to contact him for a possible custom built option.