Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    The Hutch
    Reputation: rob1208lv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,193

    need help finding a good price on...

    some center lock rotors 1 at 160 1 at 180?? every where I look its 40$ + for 1 OUCH! Thanks

  2. #2
    Its got what plants crave
    Reputation: Jim311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,936
    www.santacruzbicycles.com go to their online store. I think they have some cheap XTRs there.
    Ocala Mountain Bike Association - www.omba.org

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    232
    jim you wouldnt happen to own a jeep would you?

  4. #4
    The Hutch
    Reputation: rob1208lv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim311
    www.santacruzbicycles.com go to their online store. I think they have some cheap XTRs there.
    yea those are only 140mm I need 160mm and 180mm.
    thanks...

  5. #5
    Its got what plants crave
    Reputation: Jim311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,936
    Quote Originally Posted by jahkneefive
    jim you wouldnt happen to own a jeep would you?

    Yeah, I wheel a lifted ZJ.
    Ocala Mountain Bike Association - www.omba.org

  6. #6
    The Hutch
    Reputation: rob1208lv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,193
    my thread got jacked

  7. #7
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶[$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)$]
    Reputation: MondoRides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    760

    They have 185mm as well for $8!

    Quote Originally Posted by rob1208lv
    yea those are only 140mm I need 160mm and 180mm.
    thanks...
    http://www.santacruzbicycles.com/cat...l92a6gko8nv7g4

    I picked up a couple of these a few weeks back. Can't beat that price!

  8. #8
    The Hutch
    Reputation: rob1208lv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,193
    will 185mm rotor fit on a 180mm adapter?

  9. #9
    29 some of the time...
    Reputation: AL29er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,945
    SCB has the rotor labeled incorrect the RT-62M is a 180mm rotor not a 185mm. To my knowledge shimano has never produced 185mm diameter rotors
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnine
    that's the stupidest idea this side of pinkbike.

  10. #10
    The Hutch
    Reputation: rob1208lv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by AL29er
    SCB has the rotor labeled incorrect the RT-62M is a 180mm rotor not a 185mm. To my knowledge shimano has never produced 185mm diameter rotors
    very nice thanks..now I just need a 160mm rotor or maybe i'll buy another adapter and get two 180mm rotors??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •