Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Nashbar

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sleevem1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    240

    Nashbar

    Nashbar has a 20% of one item sale tooday. Just bought a set of Arch 29'ers for $426.00

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Naturally Aspirated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    355
    Yup, just pulled the trigger on Shimano XT M-785 cranks for $182 shipped!
    Yeti SB-66 Carbon

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturally Aspirated View Post
    Yup, just pulled the trigger on Shimano XT M-785 cranks for $182 shipped!
    Been trying to decide whether to go 2x on my Tallboy....that made the decision a little easier. I grabbed one too.
    The more you ride it, the lighter it gets.
    '12 Santa Cruz TallBoy
    '11 Vassago Bandersnatch
    '08 Specilaized Pitch Pro

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Naturally Aspirated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by HalFliP View Post
    Been trying to decide whether to go 2x on my Tallboy....that made the decision a little easier. I grabbed one too.
    I'm 1x so those gears mean nothing to me haha.
    Yeti SB-66 Carbon

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleevem1 View Post
    Nashbar has a 20% of one item sale tooday. Just bought a set of Arch 29'ers for $426.00
    Thanks for sharing! I used to buy a lot from them until their huge credit card mishap. They still have some good deals once in a while, but the majority of their stuff is more expensive than most other dealers I find when I search for something on Google shopping.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,147
    Looks like the 20% is active again today - those Arch EX are calling to me ...

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,237
    Yup - good timing.
    I just bought my XMas gift from my wife
    Elite Race Workstand om sale for $150 with an additional 20% off.
    Typical Nashbar/Performance though. I called to ask why I was being charged sales tax (since Nashbar does not have any physical stores). They tell me I have Performance stores in my state (ok I knew that), so then I ask them to just ship the stand to my local Performance in Delaware. Of course they will not ship to Performance stores. Not quite getting that logic, but I guess I'm forced to play their game.

    https://www.nashbar.com/bikes/Produc...0052_506092_-1

    Michael

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by KMan View Post
    Yup - good timing.
    I just bought my XMas gift from my wife
    Elite Race Workstand om sale for $150 with an additional 20% off.
    Typical Nashbar/Performance though. I called to ask why I was being charged sales tax (since Nashbar does not have any physical stores). They tell me I have Performance stores in my state (ok I knew that), so then I ask them to just ship the stand to my local Performance in Delaware. Of course they will not ship to Performance stores. Not quite getting that logic, but I guess I'm forced to play their game.

    https://www.nashbar.com/bikes/Produc...0052_506092_-1

    Michael
    Blame the great state of Delaware, they must want more money. I guess California isn't the only money grabbing state after all.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ncruz408's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Hack View Post
    Looks like the 20% is active again today - those Arch EX are calling to me ...
    dam did i miss it? I dont see them 20% off =(

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by ncruz408 View Post
    dam did i miss it? I dont see them 20% off =(
    Just wait a day or two ...

  11. #11
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleevem1 View Post
    Nashbar has a 20% of one item sale tooday. Just bought a set of Arch 29'ers for $426.00
    Mad I missed it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •