mtbr member

Nashbar: 15 Hours Only - 20% Extra Off...

Thought you might want to know about Nashbar's 20% off the lowest price listed. It's good for today until Mid-Night. They run the sale off and on every now and then, but I sure do hate to miss it when I need a few items...

Bikes, Cycling Clothing, Bike Parts & Cycling Gear: Bike Discounts & Deals from Nashbar

Hope it helps,
    FlyBye

mtbr member
    I was super stoked, but upon checking out realized that the discount doesn't apply to shimano and a bunch of other manufacturers. Nothing I wanted was discounted...

KVW
    Law abiding citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Pritchett View Post
    I was super stoked, but upon checking out realized that the discount doesn't apply to shimano and a bunch of other manufacturers. Nothing I wanted was discounted...
    Yup same here. Typical of Nashbar.
    "Single track is for pansies!
    I blast down a mountain once, and in my wake, lies a new single track for the rest of you."-sm

mtbr member
    Garmin and Speedplay are really really strict on discounts. Only time I've ever gotten a discount was trivillage.com, which gives 15% off if you spend X amount. You have to put the item in your cart, then the coupon code shows up. At least that's how it was last month.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pritchett View Post
    This. I was ready to order Shimano XT M785 brakes and Ice-Tech rotors.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Are you sure you actually punched in the coupon code?

I bought a Shimano cassette and some shifters with it earlier today and I received the 20% off on them in the shopping cart.

Edit: Nevermind. I just read the details on the coupon and it is *supposed* to exclude Shimano products.

I wonder why it went through on my order then... (just double checked and yes, 20% off was applied to the whole order including the Shimano parts...*shrug*)
    ~ 2011 GT Avalanche 2.0
    ~ 1993 Diamondback Topanga
    ~ 2012 Diamondback Overdrive Expert

mtbr member
    Just ordered some BB7's and a few other odds & ends. Not a steal of a deal, but still beats a "poke in the eye with a sharp stick!"

Hope this "alert" helped someone take advantage of saving a few coins...
    FlyBye