Redcoat

Massive Sale @ The clymb

No i dont work for them but i just bagged some really good deals. just sharing.

I got
    $65 - sixsixone recon helmet msrp $100
    $35 - timex heart rate monitor msrp$70
    $25 - Adidas slimoutdoor top msrp $50

Loads of other stuff on there too

www.theclymb.com

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Watch out, theclymb has one of the WORST return policies and customer service I've ever seen. Make sure whatever you buy, you plan to keep. I made the mistake of buying from them once, will never do that again.

mtbr member

Re: Massive Sale @ The clymb

Quote Originally Posted by Biopace View Post
    Watch out, theclymb has one of the WORST return policies and customer service I've ever seen. Make sure whatever you buy, you plan to keep. I made the mistake of buying from them once, will never do that again.
    Agree, terrible service and slow shipping as well.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    That's the catch in getting their super low pricing. And they charge your card immediately. I'm still waiting for my stuff. About two weeks now

mtbr member
    May 2009
    In all fairness, they seem pretty upfront. Shipping times are listed on the individual items. I ordered a jacket from them once and I was pretty happy. Got a couple more orders in, we'll see if they hold up.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I agree. This wasn't the first time I ordered from them. So if you're ain't in a hurry to get you're stuff, it's a good place to shop and save a ton.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by digifun View Post
    I agree. This wasn't the first time I ordered from them. So if you're ain't in a hurry to get you're stuff, it's a good place to shop and save a ton.
    The Clymb is great. It's the consumers fault if they don't check return policy or shipping times before ordering. They disclose when each item will ship as well as their return policy. I've purchased a ton of stuff and returned stuff. Zero issues.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by digifun View Post
    That's the catch in getting their super low pricing. And they charge your card immediately. I'm still waiting for my stuff. About two weeks now
    That is actually illegal. They are not allowed to charge your card till they ship your item. That is what killed to old 1-800-Bike-Pro.
    On MTBR, the reputation is infamous.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespasianus View Post
    That is actually illegal. They are not allowed to charge your card till they ship your item. That is what killed to old 1-800-Bike-Pro.
    According to this, that's not true. Ask Consumer Ed | Can a company charge my debit card before shipping an item?

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I want to love theclymb, but I just don't find stuff I want on there. Personal preference I know, just sayin'

offroader
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Biopace View Post
    I concur..

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    i recently ordered some cb sage wheels from them. the picture showed the sage 2 model which i wanted but i received the older model. i contacted customer service and explained that they had the newer model but they were twice as much. well by the time they got back to me the ones i wanted were gone so they offered a return. i just waited about a month and the ones i wanted popped back up and they shipped them to me on the spot and sent me a label to ship the other ones back. no cost to me and they took care of me.
    I think they are getting better only thing is finding something you want cheaper than other places.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherlc View Post

Yes, that was put in place after bike-pro and a typical political boon-doggle. Visa and Master-card both stipulate that items must be shipped (or in shipping) before the charge can be charged. If not, you are breaking your agreement with them. I don't know about Discover or American express...
    On MTBR, the reputation is infamous.

Redcoat

Ok an update:

UPDATE
    So i was aware the items will arrive between 2-4 weeks which i was cool with.

However, i was charged right away and still no shipping notice. to be honest im not bothered about that also.

For sh1ts and giggles i sent the below to them...
    "Hi There again,

Not that i mind, but i was told that i wouldnt be charged until the item's were shipped. More importantly i was charged right away. Mastercard of which i paid state that items must be shipped before the charge can be charged as per the fair credit billing act.
    Whats the situation with that?

Thanks again"

will update with response.