mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Marzocchi All Mountain1- any deals lately?

My personal fork dilemma is solved but my riding buddy needs to upgrade his fork fast. He is looking at the Marzocchi AM1 (130-150) but isn't sure where to get a good deal. Believe it or not, the guy doesn't have a computer

I looked around but I only found a good deal at Pricepoint BUT I think it's an OEM since the list is $475. Ism't the list on the All Mountain 1 close to $700? It's confusing on their website but anyway, he is looking for an All Mountain 1 in black. He would consider a Pike but then he may have to change his front hub to a 20mm and that is an expensive proposition.

He always helps me out when I work my car/house so I figured I'd return the favor by helping him find a good deal. Thanks!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

all mountain fork

I have a brand new all mountain SL marzocchi with a 7 5/8" steerer tube. $325

email me at lizard80210@yahoo.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Thanks. I'll ask him but he is looking specifically for an AM1 with the 130-150 travel in black.

Freshly Fujified

New '06 or used '05?

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer
    Thanks. I'll ask him but he is looking specifically for an AM1 with the 130-150 travel in black.
    The '06 won't come down in price for another month or so, but ebay has at least one of the '05 blacks up for auction.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    I got mine on ebay a few months ago for $400. Black 130-150.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    When a seller refers to it as an "AM1 with ETA", is it the same All Mountain 1 we know and love? It's gotta be, right?

mtbr member
    Nope, check out Marzocchi's site, looks like they have an AM1 and AM2, in addition to the regular All Mountain line. Very confusing! The All Mountain 1 has TAS and TST in addition to ETA. Also, I think the AM1 only comes in 130mm. The All Mountain 1 comes in two adjustable models, 110-130mm and 130-150mm.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    The AM 1 ETA is a different fork than the All Mountain 1 TST/ETA/TAS.

The AM 1 ETA is made in Taiwan and is gloss black. 130mm of travel
    The All Mountain 1 TST/ETA/TAS is made in Italy and is flat black. 130to 150mm of travel.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Check with Downshiftcycles, they had the 05 Euro black AM1s

I picked one up a few months ago for $430, they might still have some.
    These were the last 130/150mm in gloss black, TST/TAS/ETA/etc made in Italy.

Members who have read this thread: 0