mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Looking for Sidi dealer who sells below msrp

Anyone know of a Sidi dealer who is selling the 2007 Diablo lower than msrp? Thanks for your help!

Freshly Fujified

Chain Reaction Cycles

Not sure if you're open to buying from the UK, but they have them for $225.00 (USD).

Here's a link:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/M...?ModelID=16847

I hope this helps.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    thanks for the link. any feedback on these guys? and any idea on shipping time to US?

Freshly Fujified

My recollection

Average shipping time, don't look for it to be super speedy. They sell a lot of OEM goods, but do not necessarliy advertise they are OEM. Hence, people's biggest complaint seems to be that they don't get their new Shimano XT cranks in the box, but in a plastic bag.

Other than that, if you can wait a few weeks for delivery I think you'll be fine.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

banned
    Also if you're paying by credit card watch out for the currency exchange fee they might charge you for converting dollars to British Pounds. My card company charged me 3% on top of shipping and everything else.
    And you might want to keep tabs on your order, I called them a week after I ordered to find out they had misplaced my order and shipped it a day after that.