Religion = Non-thinking

Looking for Park Tool Tray 104 for good price

Park Tool Tray 104

does anyone know where i can get this item for a good price? willing to buy new or used. it will be used with my PSC-9 Stand coming in the mail.
    RH SL Pro

MTBR Member
    Make one. I was able to find things around the house to make mine with. Used a small tray from a small refrigerator. A large hose clamp, screws, and a block of wood. Works well.

mtbr member
    come on dude they are 15 bucks? How much are you going to save if you find one for 20 percent off. 6 whole bucks. Shipping costs that much. Buy from your LBS.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by louisssss
    Park Tool Tray 104

does anyone know where i can get this item for a good price? willing to buy new or used. it will be used with my PSC-9 Stand coming in the mail.
    I use this $12 one and it works great... http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/149...-Work-Tray.htm

But damn, man if you can't afford $15 you need to get into a different hobby. Like knitting, or leaf collecting.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by helexia23
    I use this $12 one and it works great... http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/149...-Work-Tray.htm

But damn, man if you can't afford $15 you need to get into a different hobby. Like knitting, or leaf collecting.
    Knitted and Crotcheting costs a ton of money, just got done buying crotchet stuff for my girlfriend for Christmas, hooks, 2 things of yarn, 2 books of patterns, cost me 80 dollars.
    Big Foot Blue KHS XC704r

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by daisycutter
    come on dude they are 15 bucks? How much are you going to save if you find one for 20 percent off. 6 whole bucks.
    $3.

but yeah, I agree with you..
    I came in here because I'm looking for a TS-2.

Religion = Non-thinking
    doesn't hurt to ask, but oh well. I don't think i'm going to purchase this tray, doesn't seem like i need it enough. Which is probably why i didn't justify buying it right then and there and wanted to find it cheaper to skew me into buying it.

got me a cateye micro wireless instead
    RH SL Pro

AZ
    banned
    Make a tray , enjoy your Cateye.