Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Religion = Non-thinking
    Reputation: louisssss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,146

    Looking for Park Tool Tray 104 for good price

    Park Tool Tray 104

    does anyone know where i can get this item for a good price? willing to buy new or used. it will be used with my PSC-9 Stand coming in the mail.
    RH SL Pro

  2. #2
    MTBR Member
    Reputation: ncfisherman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,710
    Make one. I was able to find things around the house to make mine with. Used a small tray from a small refrigerator. A large hose clamp, screws, and a block of wood. Works well.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: daisycutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,453
    come on dude they are 15 bucks? How much are you going to save if you find one for 20 percent off. 6 whole bucks. Shipping costs that much. Buy from your LBS.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by louisssss
    Park Tool Tray 104

    does anyone know where i can get this item for a good price? willing to buy new or used. it will be used with my PSC-9 Stand coming in the mail.
    I use this $12 one and it works great... http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/149...-Work-Tray.htm

    But damn, man if you can't afford $15 you need to get into a different hobby. Like knitting, or leaf collecting.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Dremer03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by helexia23
    I use this $12 one and it works great... http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/149...-Work-Tray.htm

    But damn, man if you can't afford $15 you need to get into a different hobby. Like knitting, or leaf collecting.
    Knitted and Crotcheting costs a ton of money, just got done buying crotchet stuff for my girlfriend for Christmas, hooks, 2 things of yarn, 2 books of patterns, cost me 80 dollars.
    Big Foot Blue KHS XC704r

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: grrrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,152
    Quote Originally Posted by daisycutter
    come on dude they are 15 bucks? How much are you going to save if you find one for 20 percent off. 6 whole bucks.
    $3.


    but yeah, I agree with you..
    I came in here because I'm looking for a TS-2.

  7. #7
    Religion = Non-thinking
    Reputation: louisssss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,146
    doesn't hurt to ask, but oh well. I don't think i'm going to purchase this tray, doesn't seem like i need it enough. Which is probably why i didn't justify buying it right then and there and wanted to find it cheaper to skew me into buying it.

    got me a cateye micro wireless instead
    RH SL Pro

  8. #8
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,998
    Make a tray , enjoy your Cateye.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •