mtbr member

New question here. Looking for Gore Oxford Lightweight Windproof Jacket-SIZE MEDIUM

Hi all. I am looking for a Gore Oxford Lightweight Windproof Jacket-SIZE MEDIUM.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...arch%26fvi%3D1

I bought one from this dealer on e-bay but it seems a bit too large. Now he is out of stock.
    I found just one MEDIUM at:
    wiggle.co.uk
    but they do not ship or sell to the USA.
    Anybody have one they want to part with or any of my UK neighbors have any creative ideas?
    Thanks,

s

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    talk to Lou at foxwear (www.foxwear.net).

He can make a totally custom jacket (to your measurements, with/w/o pockets, reflective striping, etc) out of Polaratec fabrics (power shield, power dry, ....)
    In light , mid, heavy wt thicknesses and several color choices.

I like a power shield on the front chest, and front of the arms. With a little rolled over the top of the shoulder. Then power dry on the back, sides, under the arms and back of the arms.

Power shield is a softshell fabric that is 98% windproof and beads water pretty well. Power dry is a pretty breathable fabric. For mtb riding my midweight power shield is usually overkill unless its really cold and windy. A light weight powershield might be better.

His prices are a fraction of arcterx, patagonia, etc.
    My training BLOG

training BLOG for a regular joe Married w/ children, Full time Job, No Genetic talent, wanna-be mountain bike racer

Morris Training Primer

mtbr member
    Interesting...i'll check it out.
    Thanks