mtbr member
    May 2006

Looking for an '05 Minute 2:00

Has any one seen any screaming deals on an '05 Manitou Minute 2:00100mm, or some thing comparable?

over 50 years of cycling
    JensonUSA has the 06 M2 for $235 which seems like a heck of good deal.
    http://www.jensonusa.com/store/produ...nute+2+06.aspx

or if you are determined to get an '05 minute 02, you can get one for $295 at CBO.
    But unless I am missing something (likely) the '06 minute02 is a better deal.
    http://www.cambriabike.com/shopexd.asp?id=18018
    Last edited by Twisted Trail; 10-30-2006 at 03:17 PM.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Thanks... yeah, I actually do prefer the '05 model. The '05 is about a pound lighter, and does not have the travel adjustment. A company rep told me that my bike was designed for a 100mm travel for, "no more, no less" so the extra travel and weight are what make me not want the '06 model.
    Oh, I found the fork on Greefishsports.com for just under $250...

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by egibson
    Thanks... yeah, I actually do prefer the '05 model. The '05 is about a pound lighter, and does not have the travel adjustment. A company rep told me that my bike was designed for a 100mm travel for, "no more, no less" so the extra travel and weight are what make me not want the '06 model.
    Oh, I found the fork on Greefishsports.com for just under $250...
    Correct on the weight. It is really light. That's a good value especially with new forks starting in the $400+ with many $600+. I just got mine fully overhauled and tuned by Garage Works Suspension and it's as good as new.
    My training BLOG

training BLOG for a regular joe Married w/ children, Full time Job, No Genetic talent, wanna-be mountain bike racer

Morris Training Primer