Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29

Thread: Lame

  1. #1
    Linoleum Knife
    Reputation: forkboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,288

    Lame

    Jenson could have at least beefed up their server capacity for the parkinglot sale.

    I feel like I am stuck on hold waiting for the pages to load.

  2. #2
    The Hutch
    Reputation: rob1208lv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,238
    me too logged in right at 9am and never got pasted the first page..

    I would have been better of going to the shop...

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    468
    At least you got a first page....

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    186
    Oh I feel special, I got to see the first two pages and almost got an item into my cart. Then the site pretty much stopped responding. Oh well.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: boomn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by forkboy
    Jenson could have at least beefed up their server capacity for the parkinglot sale.

    I feel like I am stuck on hold waiting for the pages to load.
    Strongly agreed. the front page has not even loaded for me yet.

    It felt better knowing there was a sale out of town I would never be able to make versus a sale online that I should be able to see but can't and knowing that other lucky people are snatching up the deals. Silly maybe, but still very frustrating

  6. #6
    The Hutch
    Reputation: rob1208lv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc D
    Oh I feel special, I got to see the first two pages and almost got an item into my cart. Then the site pretty much stopped responding. Oh well.
    lucky!!!

  7. #7
    The Hutch
    Reputation: rob1208lv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,238
    I wonder if they will tell me what they have for sale if I call???

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: crazyjeys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    169
    no luck here either! stuck on the 1 page...

  9. #9
    Linoleum Knife
    Reputation: forkboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc D
    Oh I feel special, I got to see the first two pages and almost got an item into my cart. Then the site pretty much stopped responding. Oh well.
    I have had 3 pages so far. One said there were 287 items, next one said 407, and the one that just kinda-loaded said 580... so maybe they are adding stuff as it goes.

    Yeah - I could have bought some brakes that wouldn't fit.

    And now everything says "There are no items that match your description"

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    321
    I, just, finally got to their home page & after clicking the link for the parking lot sale saw this:

    No items were found that matched your criteria.

    That's nice. I guess we're all too slow or there was never much on sale to begin with that it's already all sold out. Or maybe it was just a gimmick to drive folks to the site. Seems to have succeeded judging from the slow server response.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,478
    That's why its a parking lot sale, we're never gonna leave!!!! Forget it.
    We Ride In God's Country!

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: BkNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    102
    Yup server is so slow that is LAGing me for 6min.. i`am on pade 4 now and prices are not that great.. The only good price so far i seen was the Sunline V1 DH Stem - $28 .. Intense SS frame same price as on chainlove .. Bomber shoes $80

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: boomn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes
    I, just, finally got to their home page & after clicking the link for the parking lot sale saw this:

    No items were found that matched your criteria.

    That's nice. I guess we're all too slow or there was never much on sale to begin with that it's already all sold out. Or maybe it was just a gimmick to drive folks to the site. Seems to have succeeded judging from the slow server response.
    If you look at the list of categories on that partial page you will see the number of items in each one. Their certainly not sold out, their server capacity just sucks so much for this kind of thing that we have all broken it

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by boomn
    If you look at the list of categories on that partial page you will see the number of items in each one. Their certainly not sold out, their server capacity just sucks so much for this kind of thing that we have all broken it
    I don't get anything showing up! Definitely LAME! Especially in this day & age. Talk about aggravating. Absolutely clueless!

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,541
    Yeah it's pretty weak. All hype no delivery.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Drth Vadr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    781
    I put the stuff I wanted in a cart yesterday hoping some of in was on sale, so when I got on the site all I would have to do is go through checkout, not!!!!!

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    321
    Seem to be discovering that it may not only be Jenson. eBay won't load properly for me, if it loads at all. Tried Cambria & it works fine though. Can't think of any other online retailers in that part of the U.S. so haven't tested others.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    321
    Well ... one, I'm sure, unintended effect this is had is to drive folks to other sites . PricePoint is having a MTN Tires & Tubes blowout for those interested. Up to 67% off!

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: boomn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes
    Well ... one, I'm sure, unintended effect this is had is to drive folks to other sites . PricePoint is having a MTN Tires & Tubes blowout for those interested. Up to 67% off!
    Those pricepoint "sales" are mostly the same exact prices as they usually have (not their prices aren't good)

  20. #20
    The Hutch
    Reputation: rob1208lv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,238
    got on the site and now all they have for sale is bikes??

  21. #21
    The Hutch
    Reputation: rob1208lv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by rob1208lv
    got on the site and now all they have for sale is bikes??
    I refreshed and now it has other things??

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation: BkNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    102
    ehehh Admin is working on it, they know that the server is down. they are showing now page by page .. Good work admin ask Jenson for more money heheeh

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: BkNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    102
    They took out the SALE from the system , its not gonna work its just to many connections world wide.. People refreshing page and pinging the URL .. ISP is calling jensen WTF is going on ? you are killing us 20,000 connections in one min.. *LOL*

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: thatdrewguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    459
    back to ebay to find the bargains....

  25. #25
    The Hutch
    Reputation: rob1208lv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,238
    I was able to place a order .. got 3, 6$ jerseys

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •