Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Vintage Hardtail Rider
    May 2011

Labor Day at Bike Bling, Fox 32 F120 RL QR15 disc 1 1/8" 349.99

Title says it all !!! Seems pretty good. I just bought the RLC version for 600.00 and would rather have saved the $$$.
    I don't know whats the difference is between the RL and RLC except 250.00 lol

mtbr member
    i gotta tell you, i dont really see any discounts same as with PB. they say save up to 50% on hundreds of items but there is no link to anything. they have lowered prices but it has been that way for a while. their 10% off coupon is worthless as realdeal works anytime. i am in process of gathering components for my future bike so i know stuff on many sites pretty well.

Vintage Hardtail Rider
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by brankulo View Post
    i gotta tell you, i dont really see any discounts same as with PB. they say save up to 50% on hundreds of items but there is no link to anything. they have lowered prices but it has been that way for a while. their 10% off coupon is worthless as realdeal works anytime. i am in process of gathering components for my future bike so i know stuff on many sites pretty well.
    The post was for the Fox Fork ! and from what I saw on the site it's not gonna let ya "double dip" on some already discounted items.
    Like the fork @ $350.00 with an additional 10% off code. That is pretty standard.
    Are ya even lookin for a Fork or just parts in general ?
    If it's a Fox fork your after, which model ? I have looked all over for 2 months so I could possible help ya find what your after.

mtbr member
    i have been looking for 36 talas RLC 160 for a while. 2011 model is fine preferably with kashima. but would also take lyric 2 step RC2L. i was hoping they would drop to $800 ish

Vintage Hardtail Rider
    May 2011
    i have been looking for 36 talas RLC 160 for a while. 2011 model is fine preferably with kashima. but would also take lyric 2 step RC2L. i was hoping they would drop to $800 ish
    I'll keep my eyes open. I saw a 2011 Talas 150 for 5 somthing a week or two back don't remember much else as I was shoppin for a 120.
    In my quest for my wheels and the rest I'll be lookin for a fork for ya .

mtbr member
    thanks, hey i just put this fork priced at $910 to my cart and applied coupon and it came down to $819.
    does it mean i can use the coupon? are they gonna call me tomorrow that my order will not process?

trail rat
    Bike Bling is not reliable. Placed an order for an "īn stock" item. A week later I get an email that it is back ordered. That was after I sent three emails asking for order status. So I told them to cancel the order, since it would not arrive in time. They cancelled order and I got a copy of an email to refund my PayPal payment. Nine days later, no refund, no reply to inquiries. Filed a dispute with PayPal, 15 minutes later I was refunded.

Buyer beware!
    CCCMB web - Facebook
    SLO trail maps - conditions

"The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Just got this exact fork installed from bikebling... Customer service was great to me... Fork is really light and very plush...

mtbr member
    did you use coupon for 10% too? did it work?

mtbr member
    You missed out on the 36 Talas RLC 160 on Competitive Cylist. It was non kashima but they were 2011's for $645. They sold out a couple days ago.
    "Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by slocaus View Post
    Bike Bling is not reliable. Placed an order for an "īn stock" item. A week later I get an email that it is back ordered. That was after I sent three emails asking for order status. So I told them to cancel the order, since it would not arrive in time. They cancelled order and I got a copy of an email to refund my PayPal payment. Nine days later, no refund, no reply to inquiries. Filed a dispute with PayPal, 15 minutes later I was refunded.

Buyer beware!
    I totally agree. They had item on the site and later charged me.
    Got an email later saying they ran out of inventory. I got my part eventually, but really slow.
    They need to update their inventory control system

COTA member
    They are a bit slow to deliver, but I did buy a bike and a stand from them at a good price. I suspect they really don't stock much, but just deliver from distributors shelves. They did not charge my CC until the items actually shipped.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    i was able to use the 10% off before they posted up the no coupon use.

West Chester, PA
    Sep 2006
    Bike bling is notorious for not being able to deliver a lot of the stuff they advertise. They do this fox fork closeout every year and people always have problems. Call ahead.

mtbr member
    Would this fork be a dramatic difference over the stock fork on my 2009 Fuel EX 9?

It has a Fox RP24, 130mm travel, standard QR and non tapered. So I would have to buy at least a new front wheel as well.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    hi guys, i just ordered the hadley service kit from them on the 27th aug...till now the status is still 'processing' what should i do next ??? i've emailed them 3 days ago..but no reply still....

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Despite some of the bad things I've heard about BikeBling I went ahead and ordered one of the Fox F120 RL's they have been advertising on the home page. It has arrived and I'm pretty disappointed. They sent me a OEM fork intead of the normal aftermarket fork they picture. No retail box, no manual, and most importantly no Kashima stanchions and it has the OEM style black decals. Boo.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nomotivs View Post
    Despite some of the bad things I've heard about BikeBling I went ahead and ordered one of the Fox F120 RL's they have been advertising on the home page. It has arrived and I'm pretty disappointed. They sent me a OEM fork intead of the normal aftermarket fork they picture. No retail box, no manual, and most importantly no Kashima stanchions and it has the OEM style black decals. Boo.

Sucks on the OE, I guess. I do wish they would put that up, even if it is a brand new, full function/feature item.

But, the picture does not show Kashima, the description says hard anodized stanchions as well...

The manual is worthless (I got one with a fork I got a week ago) and available online. And who cares about the box?

Decals are personal, and I have no issues with you not liking the color. This is MTBR, after all!

But if you are disappointed, put it on ebay, or return it.

Good luck!

And for the other guy posting - I just got a 2012 Float 36 for under $700 shipped. Retail, not OEM. Deals can be found. The TALAS R would have been about $750.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by el_chupo_ View Post
    Sucks on the OE, I guess. I do wish they would put that up, even if it is a brand new, full function/feature item.

But, the picture does not show Kashima, the description says hard anodized stanchions as well...

The manual is worthless (I got one with a fork I got a week ago) and available online. And who cares about the box?

Decals are personal, and I have no issues with you not liking the color. This is MTBR, after all!

But if you are disappointed, put it on ebay, or return it.

Good luck!

And for the other guy posting - I just got a 2012 Float 36 for under $700 shipped. Retail, not OEM. Deals can be found. The TALAS R would have been about $750.
    Hard to tell if it's Kashima or not from the pic but I've never seen a Fox with the normal aftermarket decals that was not Kashima. Still, it's not as pictured and in my opinion it's pretty shady to not tell people that the fork is an OEM model.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matic Cycle View Post
    Hard to tell if it's Kashima or not from the pic but I've never seen a Fox with the normal aftermarket decals that was not Kashima. Still, it's not as pictured and in my opinion it's pretty shady to not tell people that the fork is an OEM model.
    You may not have seen them, but a lot of fox forks do not have Kashima. Lots of OEM, but the models with a designation of R, or RL generally do not have Kashima, where the RLC or RC2 forks do have the coating. More 2011's without than 2012s.

Pictures, for reference:

Also, please note that the description shows either:

Quote Originally Posted by bike bling
    STANCHIONS
    Hard Anodized
    or
    Quote Originally Posted by bike bling
    STANCHIONS
    NEW Kashima Coat

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Kashima or no they still sent a OEM fork when they pictured the normal aftermarket fork. Good retailers don't pull that crap.

Uncle
    Other than the box and the different stickers, what's the difference between the OE version vs the retail version of the same forks? Functionally, it's the same, no?
    Eat, ride, eat, rest, repeat.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    At the price I figured it was OEM. Plus, you can't find an "RL Fit" on the fox site anywhere...I read via google search that some companies had spec'd such a product as an OEM item.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    so the guys that got it, does it really have a FIT damper?

mtbr member
    May 2010
    i couldnt tell you if it really has FIT damper because i havent serviced it yet. but i really like the way this fork rides.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast