mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Kudos to Licktons (Lickbike.com)

I buy from performance and supergo because I like to punish myself (and the prices are often too good to pass up). Well after having a run in with both I opted to buy my Bike Work stand elsewhere. I often buy from Jenson USA and have great results. This time I went with a member here suggestion to try Licktons Bikes (www.lickbikes.com).

I ordered the stand Monday late evening. Tuesday morning they called to confirm my order and tell me it was shipping. Thursday it arrived exactly as promised. I can tell you after dozens of purchases from performance and other online shops this was one of the best service instances I have experienced.

To keep this on topic for the forum I got my Ultimate Pro Work Stand for $159 in Red with the bag. Total was only $167 shipped. Good deal and great service.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Lickton's is a great bike shop. I am fortunate to work close to them so I usually stop in during lunch and pick up any parts I need. They have good prices and an excellent price match policy. I have noticed that they tend to carry more road bike parts than mountain bike parts.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    I ordered from them last week. Had my stuff in two days! Great prices and great service. I will be ordering from them again.

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=Asahi]...Licktons Bikes (www.lickbikes.com)...QUOTE]

That's the wrong URL. There is no "s". so it's just http://www.lickbike.com/