Thread: Kuat NV2 $327

Trail Ninja

Kuat NV2 $327

1 used Kuat NV2 popped up on GearTrade for $327. I'd be all over it if I didn't already have an 1upUSA rack+1 addon.

Platform hitch racks are the best for hauling FS mtn bikes, and this is considered better than the Thule T2, not to mention it also comes with a workstand on the end of it. Seller is Backcountry.com, who is always awesome to deal with. Grats to whoever nabs it first. These really do sell for $500 new ($300-350 for the 2 bike add-on, to make it able to carry 4, if you have a 2" receiver that can support the whole setup).

Kuat - NV 2 Bike Rack Black Chrome, 1.25in - Good

The White Jeff W
    I have one. Great rack! It carries my XL 29er no problem. It even came with an anodized orange bottle opener.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kuat NV2 7-100_0640.jpg  

No moss...

Trail Ninja
    That one looks like the equivalent to the Thule T2, as far as features go. How old is that one? Or is that a diff model? You're not tempted to get the newer model for the built-in workstand and cable lock? The way they redesigned how the wheels rest looks improved too.

Kidding. $327 is a lot, but still, look at how much they're selling for on eBay:

Kuat NV2 | eBay

(1 person got really lucky getting a like-new used +2 bike add-on for $230, but the main racks are selling for $500 shipped)