nocturnal oblivion

Cool-blue Rhythm kaenon sunglasses $120 off!!

Check out sierratradingpost.com and search the kaenon kore sunglasses. Till midnight tonight get an extra 20% off, plus anytime now use google checkout for $20 off. The reviews of the kaenon kore are outstanding in product reviews, just put my order in.

the number after "kore" is the % light allowed through. Kore 12's are darker than 50's

nocturnal oblivion
    should be told...sierratradingpost has unlimited used/unused/abused money back guarantee for life. This may be excluded if you use an additional discount on top of their closeout price, not sure...I know REIOutlet.com does this.
    They've got some great other deals, body armor, helmets under the cycling category, look around.
    I've done business with them/returns and it's been no hassle.

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stumblemumble
    should be told...sierratradingpost has unlimited used/unused/abused money back guarantee for life. This may be excluded if you use an additional discount on top of their closeout price, not sure...I know REIOutlet.com does this.
    They've got some great other deals, body armor, helmets under the cycling category, look around.
    I've done business with them/returns and it's been no hassle.
    Sierra Trading post has excellent customer support. I have ordered and returned merchandice to them with no problems