Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride View Post
    You know, maybe it's b/c I'm comfortable with Jenson's pricematching (and C/S) since I've used it many times. Whenever I see a product they sell, online for cheaper price, I simply default to Jenson. I guess most of us shop where we are comfortable and have been treated well when things don't go as planned.

Maybe I should give CC a try sometime.
    I like Jensons free shipping and the fact that they're close enough to me that I can drive to return something if I really need to ... within 60 days anyway. My problem with them is that they won't price match BlueSkyCycling on some things I need. BSC has some great deals on stuff, but I don't see a reason to pay shipping if I don't have to. CC will price match BSC. As a side benefit, no tax with CC.
    '14 Lenz Lunchbox
    '14 RIP 9
    '12 RIP 9
    '08 GF Ferrous 29
    '02 Trek 4300

> /dev/null 2&>1
    Ah i see universal's mobile site now. You have to click on the banner to get to it. Its hard to read the banner when the full site renders full screen on a mobile phone, they should really just redirect automatically when they detect that the client is android, iphone or windows phone. But i digress.
    ------------------------------------------------
    They're justified and they're ancient and they like to roam the land

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ddprocter View Post
    Ah i see universal's mobile site now. You have to click on the banner to get to it. Its hard to read the banner when the full site renders full screen on a mobile phone, they should really just redirect automatically when they detect that the client is android, iphone or windows phone. But i digress.
    Thanks, I also had the same problem. I can see it now.

burnedthetoast
    Oct 2009
    Does it have a tail?
    Ride to Work, Work to Live, Live to Ride
    Blog: Daddy Rides Bikes

FASTER, DAMIT, FASTER
    Sep 2008
    CC is lame-o. Miss HnR.
    DON'T EXTINGUISH THE STOKE.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by scvkurt03 View Post
    I don't know, man. CC will price match almost anyone, and their free shipping and unconditional returns are a pretty awesome insurance policy. For me, those reasons alone are enough for me to make most online purchases through them. Also, I've had awesome experiences with their customer service.
    Same experience here. I will continue to use them.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    I still like them for their great service, but frankly I'm getting sick of their roadie spam emails. I just really don't care to see roadie gear, no offense to roadies. I just like dirt, I won't even walk on Tarmac if it can be avoided. I'm just a dirt guy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2