Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 66
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dynamicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    140

    JensonUSA 12 Days of Christmas 2012

    It's time for Jenson USA's 2012 Edition of the 12 Days of Christmas. Check this page each business day Dec 3rd - Dec 18th for brand new deals. We'll load up new deals about 9am PST each day.

    Hurry, limited quantities
    Remember, adding to cart does not reserve stock or lock in pricing - only completing checkout does
    Each offer ends at midnight PST

    12 Days of Christmas 2012 | Jenson USA Online Bike Shop

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thank you for the link, was looking for this!!

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FLMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    974
    Just got a Sram X9 bb30 crank for $69

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by FLMike View Post
    Just got a Sram X9 bb30 crank for $69

    I have absolutely ZERO need to buy one of these, but I almost feel like I should for just $69.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FLMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by rsolti13 View Post
    I have absolutely ZERO need to buy one of these, but I almost feel like I should for just $69.
    I dont have a real need right now either. I have a X0 BB30 on my bike now. I figure there is a good chance my next bike will have a BB30, so I could throw the X9 on and take the X0 with me. If not, I could probably sell the X9 for what I bought it for.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    490
    yep, really have 0 need for that crank, but sure is tempting.

  7. #7
    offroader
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    Quote Originally Posted by rsolti13 View Post
    I have absolutely ZERO need to buy one of these, but I almost feel like I should for just $69.
    lol.. same here, but I bought one any way.

  8. #8
    The Original Suspect
    Reputation: HitmenOnlyInc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,302

  9. #9
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamicz View Post
    It's time for Jenson USA's 2012 Edition of the 12 Days of Christmas. Check this page each business day Dec 3rd - Dec 18th for brand new deals. We'll load up new deals about 9am PST each day.

    Hurry, limited quantities
    Remember, adding to cart does not reserve stock or lock in pricing - only completing checkout does
    Each offer ends at midnight PST



    12 Days of Christmas 2012 | Jenson USA Online Bike Shop
    Thanks for the heads up

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rossluzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    348
    I'm hardly getting any work done because I have to sit here and wait until 10 to see what the new deals are

  11. #11
    MTB B'dos
    Reputation: LyNx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    17,441
    Despite my serious lack of love for niner, todays combo frame/fork deal on the jet9 is hard to pass up. FYI, they've only got 6 L, 12 M, and 2 SM left.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94
    If only it had been 2 weeks ago...

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by LyNx View Post
    Despite my serious lack of love for niner, todays combo frame/fork deal on the jet9 is hard to pass up. FYI, they've only got 6 L, 12 M, and 2 SM left.
    Yep, very tempting indeed. Must resist!

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: grandsalmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by HitmenOnlyInc View Post
    For $15 that's not bad, so I saw Nashbar had the rear for $53, to make a set.
    Then I see Jenson also has the SLX shifter SET for $38

    ( I picked up one of those SC frames, so was looking for shifters, Thanks. )

  15. #15
    Ow!
    Reputation: clydecrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    689
    Deal today is the Formula RXO brake set including rotor and adapter for $99. I am not impressed with Formula's new rotors, but just for the set plus adapter is very good.

    I purchased the same set in October for $70 more, which I thought was a good deal. I may try to see if jenson will extend that 30 day price guarantee to 1 1/2 months, but I doubt it. They have heard all the whining before.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by clydecrash View Post
    Deal today is the Formula RXO brake set including rotor and adapter for $99. I am not impressed with Formula's new rotors, but just for the set plus adapter is very good.

    I purchased the same set in October for $70 more, which I thought was a good deal. I may try to see if jenson will extend that 30 day price guarantee to 1 1/2 months, but I doubt it. They have heard all the whining before.
    I'm thinking about buying these for an upcoming build. How are you liking them?

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bionicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    510
    jenson is super slow with shipping!!!

    I've ordered from the majority of online venders one time or another & jensonusa has to be right at the top regarding taking forever to get your booty!

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by bionicman View Post
    jenson is super slow with shipping!!!

    I've ordered from the majority of online venders one time or another & jensonusa has to be right at the top regarding taking forever to get your booty!
    Agreed. It took them a week to ship out my last order even though everything was supposed to be in stock.
    Last edited by framed; 12-06-2012 at 05:27 AM.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    172
    Hmm, might like to try those Time Z-Strong pedals. Really like my Aliums but feel like trying something with more of a platform.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    78
    Not part of this deal, but they currently have XO GXP cranks for 179. Those RXO's are pretty tempting right now as I wait for crc to get the V4's in stock.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dynamicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    140
    Just picked up the RXO deal. Read good reviews about the RO calipers and if their performance is even half of what 'The Ones' are then I will be happy. I my Formula the Ones and hope they extend to this model.

    Glad I was able to share these deals with you guys (even though everyone will know eventually).

  22. #22
    Ow!
    Reputation: clydecrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue101 View Post
    I'm thinking about buying these for an upcoming build. How are you liking them?
    Only one or two rides so far (on the big bike that I ride the least), but seems to have the same or more power than the previous generation of Ones/Megas, but maybe a little less modulation (still good though). Did not use the Formula rotors on that bike--using 203/180 Avid/Magura rotors.

    As as far as Jenson shipping. Placed an order yesterday (one item was the day deal), and received it today. They are in CA, I am in AZ, but, still, a day. Jenson always seems to get my orders off within a day.

    Oh, sheepishly, I asked Jenson if they would give me the price guarantee even though it is longer than 30 days. They said no, which I expected.

  23. #23
    MTB B'dos
    Reputation: LyNx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    17,441
    Don't be all rushed on those RXO brakes, they may not be $99 again, but I don't think they'll be far off, they have HUNDREDS of them to move. I was considering them looking at the MSRP, but after doing some searching and reading, nah not so much, much rather snag OEM XTs instead.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    109
    Anyone else notice that on the Jenson homepage the brakes are still listed at $99.99 but when you try to buy them price is $139.99? I noticed a similar thing happened with the niner jet9 frame/fork combo deal.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by framed View Post
    Anyone else notice that on the Jenson homepage the brakes are still listed at $99.99 but when you try to buy them price is $139.99? I noticed a similar thing happened with the niner jet9 frame/fork combo deal.
    Probably because the prices were for yesterday only. Maybe call them and see if they can give you yesterday's prices. BTW, ebates.com has 2.5% cashback on JensonUSA. Discover card has 5% cashback on online purchases.

    Side note, Diamondback Session 24 BMX is $140. Is this is a good dirt jumper or to learn some new skills around the neighborhood? I really want a 20" bmx but can't find anything at $140. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •