Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

JensonUSA 12 Days of Christmas 2012

14K views 65 replies 33 participants last post by  bog 
#1 ·
It's time for Jenson USA's 2012 Edition of the 12 Days of Christmas. Check this page each business day Dec 3rd - Dec 18th for brand new deals. We'll load up new deals about 9am PST each day.

Hurry, limited quantities
Remember, adding to cart does not reserve stock or lock in pricing - only completing checkout does
Each offer ends at midnight PST

12 Days of Christmas 2012 | Jenson USA Online Bike Shop

#9 ·
It's time for Jenson USA's 2012 Edition of the 12 Days of Christmas. Check this page each business day Dec 3rd - Dec 18th for brand new deals. We'll load up new deals about 9am PST each day.

Hurry, limited quantities
Remember, adding to cart does not reserve stock or lock in pricing - only completing checkout does
Each offer ends at midnight PST

12 Days of Christmas 2012 | Jenson USA Online Bike Shop
Thanks for the heads up

#15 ·
Deal today is the Formula RXO brake set including rotor and adapter for $99. I am not impressed with Formula's new rotors, but just for the set plus adapter is very good.

I purchased the same set in October for $70 more, which I thought was a good deal. I may try to see if jenson will extend that 30 day price guarantee to 1 1/2 months, but I doubt it. They have heard all the whining before.

#21 ·
Just picked up the RXO deal. Read good reviews about the RO calipers and if their performance is even half of what 'The Ones' are then I will be happy. I my Formula the Ones and hope they extend to this model.

Glad I was able to share these deals with you guys (even though everyone will know eventually).

#23 ·
Don't be all rushed on those RXO brakes, they may not be $99 again, but I don't think they'll be far off, they have HUNDREDS of them to move. I was considering them looking at the MSRP, but after doing some searching and reading, nah not so much, much rather snag OEM XTs instead.

#25 ·
Probably because the prices were for yesterday only. Maybe call them and see if they can give you yesterday's prices. BTW, ebates.com has 2.5% cashback on JensonUSA. Discover card has 5% cashback on online purchases.

Side note, Diamondback Session 24 BMX is $140. Is this is a good dirt jumper or to learn some new skills around the neighborhood? I really want a 20" bmx but can't find anything at $140. Thanks.

#32 ·
#37 ·
Haha i got a DB just because. I justified the purchase "It's my xmas present" He's only 6 yo. I don't think he'll fit because he's the small kid in his class :) Maybe 5 years from now .

I am picking up the SS wheelset. I don't have any 26er SS. I have 3 29er SS though. Let's see how the 26er SS measure up against the 29er.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.