mtbr member

Jenson's fast...or are they?

Either Jenson is super fast, or completely full of it. I placed an order 30 minutes ago for some stuff and forgot to add one thing. When I called them just now, the guy told me the order was fulfilled, packed, and shipped out the door -- all this within the hour of getting my web order.

On the one hand, i'm happy they shipped it so fast, but that seems awful fast. Can the UPS guy even pick it up that fast?

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by slapshotz
    Either Jenson is super fast, or completely full of it. I placed an order 30 minutes ago for some stuff and forgot to add one thing. When I called them just now, the guy told me the order was fulfilled, packed, and shipped out the door -- all this within the hour of getting my web order.

On the one hand, i'm happy they shipped it so fast, but that seems awful fast. Can the UPS guy even pick it up that fast?
    Yep, Jenson is fast. The UPS guy probably comes at roughly the same time each day. You probably placed your order just in time for the daily pickup. I'm in AZ and usually see my order arrive in 2-3 days. The only other bike related web retailer that's as fast as Jenson (for my location) is Pricepoint. Though come to think of it, I ordered from Cambria recently and they were fast too.

mtbr member
    i guess that's good timing. my add-on order will have to wait...

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Yep, they've always been super prompt with my orders.

mtbr member
    cool. i'll be happy for the fast shipping then!