mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Jenson beats Chainlove on this: Race Face Indy leg/knee pads $9,

I figure if it runs too small, I will pass it to my kids.

https://www.jensonusa.com/store/prod...+Leg+Pads.aspx

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    yeah i saw those yesterday and snatched a pair. for $9 might as well check it out. they also have a good deal on the bellwether fuel jerseys. $14 each

Black Dragon
    Thanks for the heads up Bigbull, I just ordered a pair for my backyard trials practice. Hope they fit, but for $9 plus $4.95 economy shipping, the deal isn't so bad that it will kill me if they don't.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Just received the size small leg guards. Very happy with the product, five strips and mesh wrap secure the leg pretty well.
    Due to my prior experience on Race Face FR Knee Guard - they do run a bid large than the size chart. THe small size fit my leg of 14" cir.( 5-7" tall) perfectly and even leave some room for leg warmers. I also bought a Blackburn Co2+multi tool+chain tool combo for $13 and it looks very promising.

Definately a great buy.

Black Dragon
    My small leg guards came in. Although they would probably be a tad bit too small for me if I were full-on mountain-biking with them (5'9" and 31 inseam), they fit just fine for my backyard trials practice where my main concern is my studded platform pedals eating the middle area of my shins during an occasion foot slip. Quit a few straps on these pads. I would recommend them for $9 bucks, especially if you were under approx 5' 7".

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    The strap on top of the knee cuts into my leg. Since I already have some nice sixsixone kyle straits I think I might just cut the knees off the race face and use them for shin guards. I mean they were only 9 bucks