Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    692

    Hugi 240/Mavic 717 wheels for ~$330 depending on shipping

    call magura USA and talk to Austin.

    Butted black spokes too.

    Its a smoking deal, I just got a set.

  2. #2
    Ti is addictive
    Reputation: TiEndo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,894
    Quote Originally Posted by fsrftc
    call magura USA and talk to Austin.

    Butted black spokes too.

    Its a smoking deal, I just got a set.

    ??????? Are they getting out of the wheel market....../

    I just got a set of those last fall and I thought 400 bucks was a great deal.....hmmm guess my wifes bike could use a set of those, but I gotta wait till the end of March for some stupid reason......
    "Can I put a Totem on a FTM?".....Originally Posted by All Mountain

  3. #3
    banned
    Reputation: Jerk_Chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    16,480
    I'm assuming those are the old style Hugi 240's badged as Magura Pro hubs?

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk_Chicken
    I'm assuming those are the old style Hugi 240's badged as Magura Pro hubs?
    yes, the aren't machined out at the flanges like the new ones

  5. #5
    Ti is addictive
    Reputation: TiEndo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk_Chicken
    I'm assuming those are the old style Hugi 240's badged as Magura Pro hubs?

    If they are laced to 717's they should be the new240S hubs, that was what I was told
    "Can I put a Totem on a FTM?".....Originally Posted by All Mountain

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by TiEndo
    If they are laced to 717's they should be the new240S hubs, that was what I was told
    I can tell you from teh package I got that the flanges aren't machined out, they are solid FWIW.

    They are already at the shop to have XM819s laced up for my use.

  7. #7
    Ti is addictive
    Reputation: TiEndo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,894
    Quote Originally Posted by fsrftc
    I can tell you from teh package I got that the flanges aren't machined out, they are solid FWIW.

    They are already at the shop to have XM819s laced up for my use.

    Are you discarding the rims and spokes?????

    Magura has those hubs laced to 819's as well, but those aren't on sale as well are they?
    "Can I put a Totem on a FTM?".....Originally Posted by All Mountain

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by TiEndo
    Are you discarding the rims and spokes?????

    Magura has those hubs laced to 819's as well, but those aren't on sale as well are they?
    they were out and aren't getting any more in, the spokes will work with different nipples.

    Not sure what to do with the rims yet, maybe ebay

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •