Rod
    Endorphin Junkie

Hope Pro 2 Crest 29 at wiggle help

Someone posted that you can pick these up for 385 shipped 3 days ago, but I have tried this and I get the final price of 433 dollars. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance
    There is not much choice between rotten apples.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    There was a 10% off voucher but it just expired.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Try to type in the voucher spot BONUS10 expires may 8th

Rod
    Endorphin Junkie
    Thanks! I appreciate all of the help. My friend will be extremely excited.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Check the voucher Page on wiggle.. I was able to use the 20% off code from another country on my friend's order. I believe they have an active 20% code for one country at a time but their site didn't stop me from using it.

Ordered on 4/30 and received on 5/3 in socal. The wheels are hope factory built, not hand built by wiggle.

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by B-DAWG1 View Post
    Thanks! I was in the same boat as the OP. BONUS10 saved me $40.00.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by B-DAWG1 View Post
    heyyyyy, thanks so much!

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Yeah, sorry, I was the one who posted I got them for $385, but didn't post the code I used (yes, it's now expired). If you sign up for their emails, you'll get their codes--they send them out regular-ish.
    My garage is a revolving door of bikes, wheelsets, & frames
    www.mtbdeals.com

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Wiggle Customer Services

if you just go to that page it lists all their currently active voucher codes. When my friend was ordering his wheels we used a code from australia or japan and it worked for a USA order.

Rod
    Endorphin Junkie
    My friend couldn't get wiggle to accept his paypal even though he's used it a lot in the last month when he was buying things off of ebay.

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    I received mine (Hope/Flows) today; they look nice. I used Paypal with no issues. Pretty amazing that I can get stuff from the UK in 6 days (I'm in UT), and it takes Nashbar 1-1.5 weeks to get me something from IL. This was my 1st Wiggle purchase; I will use them again. I still don't get how the UK is cheaper though, since the Pound is worth more than the dollar-you'd think a weaker currency would be cheaper for the Brits. Anyhow, I am pleased.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    kinda out topic but somewhat related. To those who received their hope/crest 29 wheelset , can you confirm if the crest has the new logo/stickers (similar to the arch ex) or they still come with the old one. thanks!

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by "Rod" View Post
    Someone posted that you can pick these up for 385 shipped 3 days ago, but I have tried this and I get the final price of 433 dollars. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance
    You need to use the 10% coupon

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kalak View Post
    kinda out topic but somewhat related. To those who received their hope/crest 29 wheelset , can you confirm if the crest has the new logo/stickers (similar to the arch ex) or they still come with the old one. thanks!
    They're the older style much bigger crest logo than my other handbuilt set.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kalak View Post
    Not sure what the difference is. Contrary to the Wiggle site, the Crest 29/Hope wheelset my friend received is not handbuilt in house by wiggle. They are Hope Hoops - Hope factory built wheels. The hub is marked "Hope Hoops" in addtion to "Hope Pro2 Evo". The sticker inside the rim indicated a build date in April 2012. The wheels come with green Hope rimtape (not tubeless compatible).

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Ordered a front wheel on 5/10..... Still not processed. Doubt I will order from them again. Said 2 in stock when ordered, now out of stock they say. I also did not pay the fee to have "priority processing". Not impressed. We will see when the wheel gets here, or maybe I'll just cancel.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbernardi View Post
    Ordered a front wheel on 5/10..... Still not processed. Doubt I will order from them again. Said 2 in stock when ordered, now out of stock they say. I also did not pay the fee to have "priority processing". Not impressed. We will see when the wheel gets here, or maybe I'll just cancel.
    Sorry to hear that, I got my hope hoops in around 6 days, and Im in Australia! Maybe hit them up for some discount coupons or some free stuff, you never know.
    'keep the mission alive!'

26 ain't dead
    I just had a rather disappointing experience with Wiggle.

Tried to order a set (front and rear) of Hope Hoops with Stans Flow rims. Total was only $336 with a voucher that had and the discount online.

Went through the entire order process, all good. But I then get a confirmation email that shows just one wheel ordered, when I most definitely ordered two. In addition, it was more expensive than when I placed the order.

Sent them email and they said I never ordered the other wheel. BS. Maybe someone ordered the last one (it only showed one in stock) at the same time I did. I don't know, but I definitely ordered a front and rear.

So the only thing they would do is refund me (still hasn't happened yet...) because it was "impossible" for them to make a separate order for a front wheel. Maybe they thought I was just trying to scam them, but I wasn't.

That's the last order they'll get from me.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Just received my wheel.....22 days after ordered. Without any communication from them. Think I'll support the good ol USA from now on. Won't shop there again.