mtbr member

mtbr member
    OK deal, but if you want a screaming deal and don't mind ordering from BeyondBikes, they have the Nevegal 2.1 DTC on sale for $15.02 using coupon code flipout. Just received the three I ordered earlier in the week. Easy transaction, no problems. Ordered a couple of SRAM 971 chains at the same time and those came through as well.

Keep the wheels side down,

MTBmoose

mtbr member
    1.95 are $25.32 =(

mtbr member
    If only it applied to the UST version!
    The first deal is only for the Stick-E version which wear way too quick!

mtbr member
    Nope, didn't apply to the UST version but I did pick up a couple of the DTC. For $15 it's pretty hard to go wrong. If nothing else, you can trade them for something you really need through your local riding club.

mtbr member
    gonzo
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2014 Giant TCX SLR2
    2013 Trek Stache 8
    2011 Giant Defy Advanced 0

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodyknee
    Nope, didn't apply to the UST version but I did pick up a couple of the DTC. For $15 it's pretty hard to go wrong. If nothing else, you can trade them for something you really need through your local riding club.
    That's a sick deal. I just picked up a pair myself. Thanks for the tip!

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    This was a great tip, thanks! I also picked up a WTB Wolverine to try out, also at a deal.

My question is: how did you get this coupon code? I signed up for their emails and I'm getting ads, but I haven't seen any codes like this. Do I have to do something else to get the codes?

BTW, Beyond Bikes has had a lot of negative reviews so I ordered expecting there might be problems, and it took a few weeks for everything to ship, but since I wasn't in a hurry there was no problem. And the price was unreal - wish I'd gotten more for that price!

Quote Originally Posted by MTBmoose
    OK deal, but if you want a screaming deal and don't mind ordering from BeyondBikes, they have the Nevegal 2.1 DTC on sale for $15.02 using coupon code flipout. Just received the three I ordered earlier in the week. Easy transaction, no problems. Ordered a couple of SRAM 971 chains at the same time and those came through as well.

Keep the wheels side down,

MTBmoose