mtbr member
    Sep 2008

New question here. Help! Looking for Deal on Fox Float RL or RLC!

Hi everyone; I've looking everywhere for the best deal on a new Fox Float 32 RL or RLC fork, either a 2008 or 2009 model; if someone here know where I could find it I'd appreciate the help.
    Thanks everyone.

offroader
    Dec 2008
    Check out Wheelworld.com $349.99 for the RL

http://wheelworld.com/product/fox-ra...em-41711-1.htm

Can someone find me a deal on the Fox F100 rlc?

Extra Crispy
    Jenson has the '09 F120R for $399 if that helps. The RL is $699 there. If you can find the remote lockout lever for under $300 (should be easy...), you might have yourself a deal.

Edit: On second thought, you could probably send that fork to PUSH and see if Darren can set you up with the RL or RLC internal for under $300.
    Last edited by bacon11; 08-21-2009 at 06:40 PM.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Hi CupOfJava, thanks for the info. Sadly wheelworld.com won't take my order because I live outside the U.S. and they only accept PayPal, which do have, but after many phone calls with them and PayPal: they only accept PayPal with a verified address and PayPal doesn't support address verification outside the U.S.

Go figure why they advertise at their site something untrue: that they ship internationally, they specially put a column of Mexico in their shipping chart but they don't really do what they offer. There should be a law or something about that, they won't take my credit card; only wire transfer for which the bank charges me 50 bucks. So... here I am again, if anyone knows where I can find a similar deal on a Fox Float Fork please let me know; I'd also be interested in a RockShox Revelation 426 2008 at a good price.

Thank you.