Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Haro Flightline Carbon Comp

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  kind 
#1 ·
#3 ·
You can't buy a Carbon fiber Stumpjumper for 2 grand. I own this bike and paid the $1299, and it was a real bargain when you consider the frame alone is worth about a grand. My friend Claudio owns WERXX a boutique frame builder that only makes high end carbon rides and he looked it over and was really impressed. He was amazed that I only paid $1300 for the bike. Yes the fork kinda sucks, but that is easily replaced. The rear deralier is SLX, the front is Deore, the crank is FSA Comet (a really good fork for the price range). Overall I am super happy with the bike. I compare it to my 2014 Kona Cinder Cone with Scandium Frame that costs the same amount of money. The Kona also came with SLX, but Alivio front derailer, and Alivio shifters. The fork is better, as Rockshox Recon Gold, but not with remote lockout that the Haro comes with. It's a tradeoff. I will swap the fork first thing on the Haro, and down the road put XT front and rear derailers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.