mtbr member

Greenfish Adventure Sports

Has anyone done any online purchasing with them? I'm considering buying a fork from them and just wanted to hear some feedback on how their online purchase went. Thanks.

_
    Mar 2004
    I almost bought a fork from them, but then I found my Marzocchi Z1FR at www.richardsbicycles.com and bought through him. might want to check out that site too. he was very professional and I received my fork within 4 business days. (im in so. cal and he is in illinois).

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mud Muncher
    Has anyone done any online purchasing with them? I'm considering buying a fork from them and just wanted to hear some feedback on how their online purchase went. Thanks.
    No problem here.
    Purchased some FSA cranks from them about a year ago. Everything went smoothly.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Bought some brakes through them and have no complaints. Good store!

"Mr. Britannica"
    no sweat, but only tires

old and busted
    Sep 2004
    Greenfish is great. I ordered a drivetrain kit and it was delivered two days later. They answer emails and questions really quick too.

mtbr member
    you can also talk to them over the phone aswell.
    really helpufl and answered all my questions back when i was going to order a clearance mountain cycle tremor frame from them.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I've ordered most of my SRAM stuff from them

mtbr member
    Bought some saddles from them, went fine. I'd do business with them again.

in the getto
    ditto here , 3 orders went perfect. it's good to have a cheap and reliable place on the east coast for once.
    it's a big sh*t sandwich and were all gonna have to take a bite

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Yea no problems 10% off coupon too

I've order a couple of times from them with no problems. The last order I made came with a 10% of your next order coupon code CCJ4H66 in the box. Not sure if it still works or if its just a one time deal thats not transferable. I hope not cause I might order a cheap set of disc wheels from them, but try it out and let us know if it worked.

RJG
    mtbr member

No problem

I bought a manitou black about 6 months ago from them. Went smooth. They are easy to get a hold of via phone and email. You can actually talk to a person during their business hours. Shipped right away.

mtbr member

Excellent!!

I live in Australia and have purchased from them a number of times, they are fantastic! Have ordered shocks, tires, clothing, SRAM chains etc and always get it in a week from the USA to OZ.... great stuff!

mtbr member&ham operator
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan123
    I live in Australia and have purchased from them a number of times, they are fantastic! Have ordered shocks, tires, clothing, SRAM chains etc and always get it in a week from the USA to OZ.... great stuff!
    Mate,

If you don't mind sharing, how much is the freight charges to send MTB stuff from USA to OZ.? And did you have insurance coverage for it?

I live in Malaysia and have been thinking about getting some stuff from the states but I worry that the courier charges will kill me!

Thanks mate.

73 de 9W6VX

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9W6VX
    Mate,

If you don't mind sharing, how much is the freight charges to send MTB stuff from USA to OZ.? And did you have insurance coverage for it?

I live in Malaysia and have been thinking about getting some stuff from the states but I worry that the courier charges will kill me!

Thanks mate.

73 de 9W6VX
    To be completely honest, I cannot remember (but I think around AUS$60), however to check out the charges just place the order until it gets to the shipping charges. If they are too high, just close the window! You won't be charged because the credit card stuff comes after the shipping costs.

Also, sometimes the shipping costs come through what appear to be a little expensive, so i send them a separate email just to double check, they sometimes come back with a better price.

However, do not be too concerned about the shipping costs... it is what comes out of your pocket at the end of the day. Shipping may have cost me about AUS$60, but when the forks were so cheap in the first place, even after paying shipping, for the fork, they were still around HALF (or even less than!) the price in Australia!!!! Regarding insurance, just email them to check, I think they were.

Can't complain about that!!! They are great, great service and prices!

Whenever you order from the states, make sure they send the stuff through USPS airmail, not courier or UPS, they are more expensive. I also buy stuff from ebay.

mtbr member
    Thanks for all the responses guys. So I ordered the fork this past friday when i got home. I was pleasantly surprised that about 2 hours after I ordered, i recieved an email that the order was shipped along with tracking info. Man that's speedy service! The best part was that the price could not be beat and they were good on the shipping rate as well. It should be here monday when i get home from work so i'm all revved up to get my new fork!

mtbr member&ham operator
    Jul 2004
    Thanks for all the responses guys. So I ordered the fork this past friday when i got home. I was pleasantly surprised that about 2 hours after I ordered, i recieved an email that the order was shipped along with tracking info. Man that's speedy service! The best part was that the price could not be beat and they were good on the shipping rate as well. It should be here monday when i get home from work so i'm all revved up to get my new fork!
    Mud Muncher,

Congrats on the new fork mate! Sorry for bumping your post........ Should have mentioned that when I posted earlier.

Cheerio.

73's de 9W6VX

mtbr member
    Fork came in in perfect condition on time just as their site said it would be. They threw in a tshirt and sticker to boot as well! Here is a shot of it on my rig.