mtbr member
    Jul 2009

Is Greenfish Adventure cheaper on weekends?

I priced some parts and supplies last night (Sunday) and went to order this evening (Monday) and every item went up at least 25%. Major bummer to say the least. Has anyone else noticed this and is it always like that or do they just have random sales here and there? Any input would be nice, if this is the case, I'll wait for the weekend to place an order. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I don't know about other weekends but I placed an order yesterday (sunday). I just checked the prices just now and they were more today.

mtbr member
    Well that's an interesting question...I had never noticed. I've ordered from them on a few occasions and found some pretty killer deals...but I've never really payed attention to how much things were from day to day. I was just bummed that they didn't send me a cool little sticker with my order the last time.
    This post brought to you and provided by:

The Department of Redundancy Department

mtbr member
    I noticed this exact same thing this past weekend...out of curiousity I priced a 2009 RS Revelation fork and I swear they had for $320 or so and I checked on it yesterday and it was about $380.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    I've been looking at the same fork. It was $320 this past weekend. I'm going to check again this weekend.