Ebo
    mtbr member
    Dec 2003

Great service @ Cambria Bikes

Just wanted to put a good word in for Cambria Bikes. Placed an order yesterday by phone since I wanted to be sure all was in stock since I'm leaving for Mtn Bike Oregon festival next Wednesday. Sure enough, Brown Santa (UPS) delivered a box to my door today. One day turnaround. Wow. Granted, I live in California about 200+ miles away from their shop in Cambria. Life is good. Thanks Ryan @ Cambria.

mtbr member

Crummy service

In contrast to the above, I waited almost two months for the spokes I ordered. I wanted them for RAGBRAI, and they arrived the day after I came back... completely too late. Which is pretty lousy, considering I gave them the time frame I needed them for, send tons of emails, and generally was ignored. Sure, the price was right... but they came a week too late for them to be of any use this year.

Two months is ridiculous. I could've almost built them in my garage in that time.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    I have a mix of emotions!!!!

first I sent to them an e-mail asking for a hayes post mounts adapters and them sent me a fast request, two weeks ago I ask them about a santacruz juliana availability in colors and size and no request at the moment.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    I havent had any problems with them so far. However I usually call instead of email to make sure what I am looking for is in stock.

mtbr member
    ...for the most part, though, they really do an excellent job.