mtbr member
    Mar 2009

Great price for Fox and Rockshox sized spanner wrenches ... Made in the USA

I was looking to replace a 26mm socket that I lost for my Float 32 fork and came across this company, They are Lunar Technologies and they make their products in the USA. A 26mm spanner wrench is only $7.50 plus usps shipping. I purchased 3 wrenches and shipping was around $3.50. A new socket would cost me at least as much and then I would need to grind it down. The only issue is that you can't torque a spanner wrench.
    Last edited by FireLikeIYA; 08-10-2013 at 11:10 AM.
    Killing it with close inspection.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    I just wanted to add more about this company. I ordered the 24, 26 and 28 mm wrenches. They offer discount pricing for different combinations of wrenches on their site but not for those three. I wasn't too worried about it when I ordered but I received an e-mail from PayPal saying that they sent me a refund of $2.50. Good stuff... good company.

I received the wrenches as well and they are decent quality. They fit snugly. They are eerily light... I have never owned an aluminum wrench before but they are heat treated and look like they have enough material on them to hold up.
    Killing it with close inspection.

mtbr member
    Just ordered a set too I completed a seal and oil change on my fork this weekend and used an adjustable wrench which only grabs two of the six flats. The fork caps are made of a really soft metal. I got them off but boogered them up a bit. The right tools will definitely help on the next service.
    I have a black belt in MS Paint.

2013 Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon
    2013 StumpJumper FSR Comp Carbon 29er

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireLikeIYA View Post
    I received the wrenches as well and they are decent quality. They fit snugly. They are eerily light... I have never owned an aluminum wrench before but they are heat treated and look like they have enough material on them to hold up.
    i have been using them for a while and they are perfect for the job. they are crazy light as you said but you really dont need alot of torque on the fork top caps so the lightness of the wrenches to me almost deters you from over tightening and marring the soft aluminum caps.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Thanks for the great tip. I just ordered mine today. I have been grinding down some old sockets I had, but now I can use a great tool. Thanks again. Doral

mtbr member
    Just 2 days from the time I ordered to when they arrived! They look great Gotta get some more miles in so I can use them!
    I have a black belt in MS Paint.

2013 Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon
    2013 StumpJumper FSR Comp Carbon 29er