TRAILBLAZER

Good job! The Great guys @ Rbikes.com

I just bought my bike from Rbikes.com and literally drove them nuts with questions and then to top it off I changed my mind on which frame I wanted at the last minute and had them build the bike for me and to top that. I had to have the bike before this Sunday.
    Well these guys were nothing short of AWESOME. I had been out of riding for about 5-years and was a newbie allover again so I needed alot of things explained to me and Adam explained everything to a "T" of what I wanted to know and was EXTREMELY helpful in guiding me with the right parts for my style of riding.
    I can't say enough about these guys(Adam and Mike were the ones I dealt with) and highly recommend them. They met every need I had and then even rush ordered some stuff to help get the bike to me by this weekend.

If you need a bike or part and want to deal with some real professionals looking out for what you really need, these are the guys to talk too.
    Pedal Damn It !!! JORBA member

TRAILBLAZER
    TTT Just a reminder
    Pedal Damn It !!! JORBA member

over 50 years of cycling

Good job! rbikes.com ...Good people!

I Just did a search to see if my current experience with rbikes.com is typical.

Sure seems to be, and thats a GOOD thing!

SAME experience for me. The amount of correspondence, phone calls and general patience from Mike and Adam was phenomenal.
    Prices good too.

My local options for buying an Ellsworth were grim to none. But THESE guys put the fun back into buying a bike and are there to give suggestions based on their own considerable experience and knowledge.

Especially for those on a limited budget. (thats a lot of us, I would think?) they have well thought out "best buy" build kits, for VERY reasonable prices, and I compared them to all the "usual suspects" on-line.

Then to top it off, they were more than forgiving about making SENSIBLE swaps within the build kit. Although I would imagine that keeping my requests within reason and making sense helped them to make the deal easier.

So I am plunking a chunk of change into their shop, but I come out feeling like I truely have a bike tailored for MY needs, and for a good price.

I managed a bike shop many MANY years ago, and had high standards for customer service in my shop back then. I can't seem to find many REALLY high quality shops anymore. I have to give these guys major props....if I may use an old cliche.

I was bummed out about being driven from my usual habit of buying a full bike ONLY locally. The guys at rbikes.com made me feel that wasn't a compromise after all.

I figure the least I can do for them is say some good things about them.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Ditto here. Bought a bike from them 3 years ago and have dealt with them on a few occasions in support and they were great and helpful. Highly recommend.

Schwinn love
    Nov 2005
    I very much recommend them, too. Great service and good prices. And they cut some nice deals.
    As fast as Litespeed