mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Great deals on titus frames and parts.

Check out the Titus web site. Look at the crossmax slr wheel deal $349. titusti.com

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by doralswheels View Post
    Check out the Titus web site. Look at the crossmax slr wheel deal $349. titusti.com
    I got supper excited but unfortunetly for me they are OOS.
    Killing it with close inspection.

Ow!
    A number of good deals. An On-one 456 for $150. Very nice. A complete Carbon 456 bike for $1600. Also nice.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    sweet I was just happy to buy a frame last week for $275 (before shipping) and now its $244...

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Share with us what you bought. I feel its just like Christmas when you get something new in the mail.
    Last edited by doralswheels; 05-13-2012 at 02:17 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Its like Christmas everyday for me...I mail order a lot of stuff and the UPS/FEDEX guy normally shows up 2-4 times a week, and sometimes see them both on the same day. After much debating I ordered a On-One inbred 29er with swap outs. Picked up a used Reba and front wheel yesterday, otherwise I would have ordered one of the 29er carbon forks.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Icey101 View Post
    Its like Christmas everyday for me...I mail order a lot of stuff and the UPS/FEDEX guy normally shows up 2-4 times a week, and sometimes see them both on the same day. After much debating I ordered a On-One inbred 29er with swap outs. Picked up a used Reba and front wheel yesterday, otherwise I would have ordered one of the 29er carbon forks.
    Same here. I need to go into rehab.
    “You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.”

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Won't eBay and Amazon have the best deals?